How well does a Saiga 223 take a suppressor?

I am ordering a TAC-16 suppressor and I am now looking for a gun to put it on. (Sorry FBMG, local dealer wanted to go through the manufacturer for the suppressor.) I have several possible choices and I want to hear your input.

Savage bolt action. (I love that trigger.)

NEF Ultra Varmit in .223 (Nice long 24 inch barrel to help suppression.)

Mini-14 (Semi-auto and reliable.)

Saiga 223 (Same as Mini, but cheaper.)

I don't know which of the semi guns would be more quiet with a supressor and I wonder if I should go with the bolt/single shot for better accuracy. The NEF is cheaper than the Savage and has the advantage of having interchangeable barrels while the Savage has a higher ROF for quicker follow up shots.

So what do you all think???

I plan on handloading, though I would also use factory ammo. From what I can find, longer barrels really do help with suppression because the suppressor has cooler gas at a lower pressure to suppress. I did some experiments with reduced 223 loads years ago and found that a 55 grain bullet at about 2100 FPS out of a 22" barrel is really quiet compared to a regular 223 and is almost ear safe while retaining good balistics. That rifle had a 1-12" twist and I had trouble with bullet stability. Thus a 1-9" is a must for me.