Today finally I receive a new saiga and to my suprise did not have any chokes beside the tread protector.

I will like to buy the paradox type and the ak 47 type front sigting but i do not now if will be legal.

This gun it is made on may 06 and has two position for magnum and regular .

If any of you has the chokes for sale i am interested because i will shoot manly slugs so feel free to let me now.

thanks

You can get the paradox and the AK style front sight from Rusmilitary in the UK. I got mine there. Dinzag may have a full choke left, ask him...never mind...he sees all that goes on in this forum and will chime in shortly.

The best thing to shoot regular slugs thru is the thread protector. I have tried Barnaul and Brenneke thru my paradox and had better results afterremoving it and shooting with nothing on the threads. The paradox is disigned for use with solid sabots, not plastic or soft lead. It actually decreases accuracy with those. The same is true for the S-12 paradox, I have that too.

Congrats on you new weapon! :super:

You can get the paradox and the AK style front sight from Rusmilitary in the UK. I got mine there. Dinzag may have a full choke left, ask him...never mind...he sees all that goes on in this forum and will chime in shortly.

The best thing to shoot regular slugs thru is the thread protector. I have tried Barnaul and Brenneke thru my paradox and had better results afterremoving it and shooting with nothing on the threads. The paradox is disigned for use with solid sabots, not plastic or soft lead. It actually decreases accuracy with those. The same is true for the S-12 paradox, I have that too.

Congrats on you new weapon! :super:

Thanks for your answer Sir wich actuali change my mynd about paradox but i will like a full choke at list and the elevated sight if anybody still sel them

At this moment i have hard time to find ammo for her,everithing it is verry expensive or sold .

thanks again

Stanley's Pro Shop has half and full choke sets for the ..410 on their webpage.

http://www.stanleysproshop.com/Saiga-410-C...path84,109.html

tank you for that info and now i need the sight from the ak 47 to complete my Saiga

Also i will like to change the plastics withe wood and i think about thath type in witch you can insert the finger like Dragunof model.

Can sambody sumarise the legal stuff for me please?

thanks

thanks again but i am still confuse so i will try again to formulate my questions:

1. saiga 410 clean from factory it is legal here?

2. if you change the apearance it become ilegal( change the butstock from plastic to wood same design like original)

3. if you ad a spark arestor or a higher front sight or optics become ilegal

At this time i do not understand if it is sold legal in us why whave to change so many things to become complyiant Please scuse my writing i was not born here so it is hard for me special we do not have a spelin check

thanks again

thanks again but i am still confuse so i will try again to formulate my questions:

1. saiga 410 clean from factory it is legal here?

2. if you change the apearance it become ilegal( change the butstock from plastic to wood same design like original)

3. if you ad a spark arestor or a higher front sight or optics become ilegal

At this time i do not understand if it is sold legal in us why whave to change so many things to become complyiant Please scuse my writing i was not born here so it is hard for me special we do not have a spelin check

thanks again

1. Yes, legal as purchased unchanged from factory.

2. Becomes illegal only if you are converting it to pistol grip (assault weapon) confuguration. You can replace the furniture with no problem. The pistol grip conversion is when you have to start taking into account the parts count and legality.

3. Adding a front sight block is legal and so is mounting a scope. They are not part of the official parts count.

You may find this link helpful in understanding what is included in a "parts count."

http://www.soupbowl.kalashnikov.guns.ru/page12.html

Edited by tritium

You don't have to change anything on the gun to be legal unless you change just one thing that is on BATF's list. By changing that one thing you are assembling a weapon. Once you do that you have to comply with the law.

This is my interpretation, if I'm wrong please someone correct me.

The gun is perfectly legal in it's imported state because it has been "sporterized" to be legal to import.

I now but i will like to find out how much it is apropiate

thanks

If you click on "subscriptions" under the Options section of "My Controls" it will give you further instructions and options as to donation amounts.