$200 saiga rifle 7.62x39 new condition

Shit I missed one! :ded:

Nice Aegis!

Haha, thanks! For me, my collection is now complete! I got my S12, S20, AR for .223, and I'll get a PTR-91 or FAL for my .308.

Now I just gotta figure out what to do with it...Xmas is gonna be a blast!!!

Hrm...

I've not heard anything in a week...In fact, this guy hasn't even signed onto the forum in a week. Think this deal is too good to be true?

I hate to cancel payment on my check, but basic communication with a buyer seems like a common course of dealings when selling items for a few hundred bucks. Any input from more experienced board members?

Cancel payment? Or hang tight?

Hrm...

I've not heard anything in a week...In fact, this guy hasn't even signed onto the forum in a week. Think this deal is too good to be true?

I hate to cancel payment on my check, but basic communication with a buyer seems like a common course of dealings when selling items for a few hundred bucks. Any input from more experienced board members?

Cancel payment? Or hang tight?

did you ever get this straight. Have you herd any thing.

did you ever get this straight. Have you herd any thing.

Well first let me thank everyone for their advice...

I chose to go through with the deal because I hate to be jaded and think people are guilty until proven innocent. So I hung tight and the rifle is now sitting at my FFL dealer!

The deal was too good, but it was true too!!! :lolol:

I was going to post the resolution with some pictures, but now the FFL dealer is confused how to sell a long-gun to an out of state resident, so it may be a while before I get to post my newest addition.

Thanks for checking though!!! Pictures will be up soon...I hope.

And thanks A Southerner! You made for a very merry xmas! :smoke:

Edited by AegisDei
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.