Skeleton Wooden Stocks?

I promised myself that if ever I got a true AK (7.62x39) I'd keep it traditional and deck it out with wood. Ideally, I want to do a skeleton wood stock. Does anyone know where to get one?

post-1804-1164498945_thumb.jpg

And if I do, and it's foreign, how the heck am I gonna meet 922 compliance?

Thanks for any help you can offer!!!

FCG (3)

US Mag followers

US Mag floorplates

or

FCG Gas piston, US made HGs and or stock from Ironwood or BRG3

I have one of those stocks but I'm considering using it on a Drag / SVD type project. It's painted black anyway.

You will like that stock though, with your strong dislike of recoil. It has a spring loaded butplate. ;)

Cheaper than Dirt has one that is pulled off a Romak i think it goes for about 10 bucks or so, laminated

Cheaper than Dirt has one that is pulled off a Romak i think it goes for about 10 bucks or so, laminated

So I lied to ya I couldn't find them on cheaper then dirt...but centerfire has the stock I was thinking about but they threw some other things with it

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp...&ProdID=134

And if you get really hard up for one...make me a deal and I'll pound mine off and put something else on mine

I do US made wooden dragunov style stocks. Price would be about 10x that of the linked one, but hey, it would be US made and look more like the original Dragunov.

I wish I could afford yours BR3. Your's are much nicer, but I just can't drop that kind of money. :cryss: It's tough to maintain a gun addiction while in school. Thank you though, maybe someday.