Where can I find one of these?

There's a guy in California who has them occasionally on eBay. He offers this type of attachment, and sometimes has a bird cage configuration muzzle device. Just keep an eye out. They are usually offered at $35.

Edited by tritium

Crow, The Tromix Shark brake Is available now. Its a really MEAN lookin' piece of hardware AND it is a working,recoil reducing brake,door breacher AND you can use it to roast your hot dogs over a campfire if you are out in the woods chasing deer or anything else. I really think thats what the points are for!! Cheers, CC.

Crow, The Tromix Shark brake Is available now. Its a really MEAN lookin' piece of hardware AND it is a working,recoil reducing brake,door breacher AND you can use it to roast your hot dogs over a campfire if you are out in the woods chasing deer or anything else. I really think thats what the points are for!! Cheers, CC.

Thanks Chip, I am aware of the Shark Brake but I just like that big old compensator. I will most likely be ordering Tony's piece though. Just holding out.