post-2536-1165013187_thumb.jpg

9mm Hi Point carbine with ATI stock and all original hardware and stock. I'm sure I have the manual for it to, just gotta look. Barska red dot scope. Less than 50 rounds through it. I sighted in a regular scope that I had on it........and played a little. It just don't get the attention it deserves. It's great for anyone that is recoil sensative and still wants a little punch. I'm looking for $250 shipped. Shoot me an PM if interested.

Thanks,

Doug

• 1 year later...

9mm Hi Point carbine with ATI stock and all original hardware and stock. I'm sure I have the manual for it to, just gotta look. Barska red dot scope. Less than 50 rounds through it. I sighted in a regular scope that I had on it........and played a little. It just don't get the attention it deserves. It's great for anyone that is recoil sensative and still wants a little punch. I'm looking for $250 shipped. Shoot me an PM if interested.

Thanks,

Doug

Thanks,

Doug

Glockguy,to Doug 01,Im interested in the 995 carbine,just email me at blackskull45@yahoo.com,then we can make arrangements on how we gonna do the payment and shipping methods,if it is in real good shape is a deal,hope to hear from you....R.Ramirez.

Edited by glockguy
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.