Christmas presents for the Saiga

Just wanted to say hello to the board. First post take it easy on me. I order some Christmas parts for the Saiga, she has been stock with about 100 rounds through her.

Tasco AK-47 Folding Stock Set Combo

Manufactured for 1.05mm stamped receivers

AKfoldingStocksetcombo.jpg

5th Gen AK Tactical Tri-Rail Mount

mnt970trm.jpg

Modified from NEW East European mags

Modified in the USA

Metal construction

Saiga .223 30 round

saiga22330rnd._small.jpg

Oh and I also bought a nice little light and laser combo for the rail and a G2 Tasco Single Hook kit. :killer:

Edited by Saiga-AU

Welcome,

I'm new here too.

Use the "Search" and "Advanced Search" functions and you will be able to find the answers to several of your questions.

Edited by pogy
I get a side rail mount instead of the one you have shown. The reciever cover mounts tend to not hold zero very well.

Oh for sure they don't. But that rail is just getting a light/laser combo. She is already stripped down and just waiting for the UPS man tommorow. I will post some pictures tommorow when she is done.

Welcome, to the dark side

first that tan furniture gets dirty real fast and I can't keep mine from looking like crap. Get green or black

second dust cover optic mounts are in my opinion worthless, get a good solid side rail mount.

third I have on order right now a Ultimak rail M1-B

As far as that magazine goes I use Galil mags from CDNN for like 6 bucks each two minutes with a dremmel and your ready to fire. Of course your going to need a bullet guide contact Dinzag

Edited by topmaul