Purchases from 'ruseseller' via gunbroker.com

Hello to everyone here at Saiga-12.com! I am new to these forums (so my apologies if what I am about to ask has already been answered or is somewhat inappropriate for the forums....).

I would like to know whether anyone has any personal experiences with buying Saiga items from a gentleman who sells such items on GUNBROKER.COM and whose name is Andrei Kouznetsov and has the seller name "ruseller"?

I'm presently trying to locate 8 round 20ga magazines for a reasonable price (which naturally is like finding a needle in haystack) and Andrei has 20 for sale on gunbroker.com. Problem (or my concern) is, apparently all of his Saiga accessories and Russian military items being auctioned on gunbroker.com (and he has many for auction) come typically from Russia by way of Germany into the U.S., and it takes often several months prior to the items arrival buy the buyer/winner of the auctioned item.

I've searched the forums here (in Saiga-12.com), and I'm aware of most (if not all) of the other internet sellers who have been recommended by forum members for spare Saiga shotgun magazines. But I was hoping someone would have some information regarding buying items from Andrei Kouznetsov (a.k.a., "ruseller") via gunbroker.com? I would GREATLY appreciatre any feedback, information, and especially personal experiences that any of you may have regarding dealings with this gentleman?

BTW: I have just placed an order with TROMIX.COM for a new, tweeked-out Saiga-20, and naturally I am in the throws of learning what "patience" is all about **LOL**.

Hope one of you will be able to help me out with my question(s) above.

Many thanks in advance!

~Gary

Edited by Gary
Hello to everyone here at Saiga-12.com! I am new to these forums (so my apologies if what I am about to ask has already been answered or is somewhat inappropriate for the forums....).

I would like to know whether anyone has any personal experiences with buying Saiga items from a gentleman who sells such items on GUNBROKER.COM and whose name is Andrei Kouznetsov and has the seller name "ruseller"?

I'm presently trying to locate 8 round 20ga magazines for a reasonable price (which naturally is like finding a needle in haystack) and Andrei has 20 for sale on gunbroker.com. Problem (or my concern) is, apparently all of his Saiga accessories and Russian military items being auctioned on gunbroker.com (and he has many for auction) come typically from Russia by way of Germany into the U.S., and it takes often several months prior to the items arrival buy the buyer/winner of the auctioned item.

I've searched the forums here (in Saiga-12.com), and I'm aware of most (if not all) of the other internet sellers who have been recommended by forum members for spare Saiga shotgun magazines. But I was hoping someone would have some information regarding buying items from Andrei Kouznetsov (a.k.a., "ruseller") via gunbroker.com? I would GREATLY appreciatre any feedback, information, and especially personal experiences that any of you may have regarding dealings with this gentleman?

BTW: I have just placed an order with TROMIX.COM for a new, tweeked-out Saiga-20, and naturally I am in the throws of learning what "patience" is all about **LOL**.

Hope one of you will be able to help me out with my question(s) above.

Many thanks in advance!

~Gary

I only had to wait a little over 11 months to get my mags out of that lying snake. I would recommend Rusmilitary.com. He takes awhile sometimes too but at least he doesn't take your money until he actually ships your stuff.

Gary, many people here have complaints with Ruseller, some do not.

at best I'd say its a 50-50 shot on if you'll get what you ordered. It will take all the time that he says it will and occasionally more than that.

If you can find them elsewhere go there

........No experience with Ruseller, but I've bought from Rusmilitary.com.......Rusmilitary takes 2 to 3 months, but as stated above, does not charge your credit card until they actually ship..........

An exercise in patience, but delivered as promised......

Last order from Ruseller took between three and four months; ordered from Rusmil middle of December and rec'd goods first mail delivery after New Year's Day, not quite three weeks, if the item you're ordering is in stock.

To all, thank you for replying to my inquiry. I feared I wouldn't receive any personal feedback, but that was not the case. You've given me great opinions and I very much appreciate it. THANKS!!! :super:

Check with Dinzag too...he offers some incredibly nice high-capacity magazines made from two five-rounders welded together and finished to perfection. They won't be "factory" but they look as good, are equally as reliable, and can hold up to 10 rounds. And you skip the long wait and you're guaranteed to get your product. I don't doubt any of the foreigners' character or business practices, but Dinzag doesn't have to deal with customs or international shipping.

My avatar shows my meager attempt at a welded magazine as per Dinzag's instruction. It's not finished to perfection, but it holds 15rounds (20ga) and cycles 100% reliably. But his work is much nicer than mine, my creation may just give you the basic idea.

Edited by AegisDei
  • 2 weeks later...