So after much searching over the internet and some of the local shops I've found some Bersa .380 Thunder factory 9rd mags, I'm not sure if anybody else is looking for them but if you are they are 30.00 before tax at a shop local to me. Beats the 40 + they sell for over the net.

If anybody wants them drop me a line

I found some promags awhile back for $15 each. Also found the factory pinkie finger tabs for $5 each.

Once assembled the only thing you could tell them apart by was the shiny follower in the factory ones.

Pissed me off at the time as I just paid $37 each at gander for them.

My experience is that finding them is the really hard part. Everyone online is out of stock. $30 plus tax at a local establishment sounds fair in my experience.

Yup most places I found them online (auctionarms) wanted at least $40 for them, so finding them locally to me at all was a surprise and then being lower in cost is nice.

The only real beef I have with that shop is the complete lack of service, I probally would of not even looked there had it not been for my friend who was picking up a pistol she got off gunbroker and got it shipped to this shop.

I would have to agree with you on the Promags. I got a switch-er-roo pulled on me off Ebay for some XD mags. Complete junk - he advertized the shiny factory mags and sent those black follower tilting promags in their place. Their HiPoint mags are garbage too.

The Bersa mags however were flawless enough for me to get more. I put hundreds of rounds through that little gun too. The 2 x39 AK mags work great too. I'm almost tempted to pick up a .223 one to try. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I also carry my Bersa .380. I just wish I could find a good Concealed Carry holster for it.

Oh and I bought a promag 7 rounder from Academy where I bought my gun. The promag does not hold the bolt open after the last round and it misfeeds alot. The stock mag is 100% reliable!

I'd love to get two 9 rounders. does the mag stick out the bottom any further than the stock 7rd mag? have you tried them, do they feed well?

I also carry my Bersa .380. I just wish I could find a good Concealed Carry holster for it.

Oh and I bought a promag 7 rounder from Academy where I bought my gun. The promag does not hold the bolt open after the last round and it misfeeds alot. The stock mag is 100% reliable!

I'd love to get two 9 rounders. does the mag stick out the bottom any further than the stock 7rd mag? have you tried them, do they feed well?

My factory 9 feeds just as reliable as my 7. The mag sticks out of the bottom about 3/4".

My factory 9 feeds just as reliable as my 7. The mag sticks out of the bottom about 3/4".

So does the 9 rounder stick out any further than the 7rounder then? I think the grip extension on the bottom of my 7rd mag is almost 3/4".

So does the 9 rounder stick out any further than the 7rounder then? I think the grip extension on the bottom of my 7rd mag is almost 3/4".

http://www.younggunsinc.com/images/hg/bersadeluxe.jpg

I'd take a picture of mine by the camera is at home

http://www.younggunsinc.com/images/hg/bersadeluxe.jpg

I'd take a picture of mine by the camera is at home

Thanks for posting the pic and info.