100 Rnd Saiga Beta C-Mags

Head count here... who would want one if you could own in your state? I can make it happen.. I am NOT making a mag just tweaking a PART. I am just happy with mine.. so far 500rounds and not one single FTF, jam, stovepipe etc etc. I could assist in modifying a NON functional mag.. you would assemble your own CMag.. and man its so easy Stephan Hawking could do it :rolleyes: Honestly I am thinking I could do it as a paying hobby. How much would you pay? Not for a finished mag just what you needed finished to assemble your own. BTW the orig factory mag WILL fail a destruct test before my creation will :smoke:

Honestly I make good money and dont need another career here but who couldnt use or trade for more :angel:

Edited by Fxds

Wow. Not a bad idea, but be careful with putting that drum on your 'sporting' rifle.

Do you mean you ship the parts required to build it, and not the item already built? Hmm, maybe 60-70 bucks? Depends on the amount of work needed.

That rifle is now in process for conversion. I have all US parts required parts for conversion.. pic was for showing function. An that price was about what I thought also. My thoughts where.. you send functional mag THAT WORKS for your rifle and I send you back instructions and "tower" replacement for a cmag. If you have ever cleaned one for maint. you know what I mean by "tower".