Ok... SO I need to clean out the "deadwood" LOL :lol: I have a ton of furniture that I am NEVER going to use...

I have a few complete sets, some will work on saigas some will not, without a little bit of dremeling... I just dont have time

time nor the empty Saigas in need of furniture anymore...

So... Its all gotta go...

First "Ill take it" or "PM SENT" Will get dibs.

I accept postal money orders ONLY!!! All prices are SHIPPED PRICES!!

If you want any more pics or have any questions... please let me know.

First on the sale block...

Bulgarian Blonde Wooden grip (Still in the plastic wrap!!)

$30.00 (This is a REAL beauty! )

bulgarian1.jpg

5 miscellaneous grips, (I DO NOT KNOW COUNTRY OF ORIGIN!!! ) and 1 FAL grip from TAPCO!

The first 5 are $10.00 each shipped, the Tapco is $20.00 all are as new.

GRIP "A" and GRIP "D" ARE SOLD!!!

6grips1.jpg

Next I have a 4 peice Romanain laminated stock set, without ANY hardware.

$35.00

laminatedromanianred.jpg

Here is a Romanian laminated set I worked on, It has been dyed dark green and then oiled and urethaned. I think its a beauty. I just have no rifle to put it on. This is complete, with all hardware except PG nut and screw. The gas tube IS INCLUDED!

$55.00

greenromanianset.jpg

greenromanianset2.jpg

I have a MAK90 set that is stained walnut, and has been oiled. It WILL FIT A CONVERTED SAIGA! I have dremeled it to fit, although in shaping the thumbhole more I made a couple small holes. They are NOT noticeable unless you look for them, and do not effect the structural integrity of the stock. This is a 3 piece set.

$45.00

walnutmak90.jpg

wlanutmak902b.jpg

walnutholes.jpg

I have a Chinese lower handguard. It seems like it is shaped for a folding bayonet.

$15.00

chineselower1.jpg

Here is a 3 piece set, Laminated Thumbhole stock, solid wood upper and lower for a MAK90. Again... A few minutes with a dremel will get this saiga ready.

$40.00 SPF...

mak90thumbSET.jpg

Last but not least... a COMPLETE S12 choke set. These include the following Sizes: 0.0, 0.5, and 1.0 Cylinder, Improved cylinder, and full. This is BRAND NEW, never fired through... I bought this years ago, figuring on getting a threaded choked S12... and just never did... and probably wont... If I ever do... I will just have to bite the bullet and get another set then... for now... its gotta go.

$75.00 Chokes SPF to Cobra.

s12chokes.jpg

Please email with any questions. Thanks!

:smoke:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Indy,i- I am in need of one of the MAK 90 sets .Can you please pm me,email me or call me,I will pm you and give you my cell #....

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.