I need Saiga chokes and a flashhider

I see them on the Russian site. I called a place here in the US, but they said it was $100 for the set (2 chokes + protector). I wouldnt mind having a flashhider also. Is there anyone, or anyplace here in the US that offers these? If anyone has ordered from Russia, how long of a wait is it and how bad is shipping? I cant tell what the prices are really since theyre in rubles or whatever.

While I'm at it....that picture with the police or whatnot on the Russian site....is there anywhere to get those railed Saiga topcovers like they have?

Edited by Bullethose

You will need more than just the topcover, it's hinged to the RSB. That whole weapon is a different animal that you will never see on this side of the pond.

Go to Tromix.com for US made brakes and hiders to screw onto the factory threads.

rusmilitary.com has the OEM stuff and they are good to do biz with. Takes about a week when I order from there.

Word is that the distributors will soon offer the chokes.

I see them on the Russian site. I called a place here in the US, but they said it was $100 for the set (2 chokes + protector). I wouldnt mind having a flashhider also. Is there anyone, or anyplace here in the US that offers these? If anyone has ordered from Russia, how long of a wait is it and how bad is shipping? I cant tell what the prices are really since theyre in rubles or whatever.

While I'm at it....that picture with the police or whatnot on the Russian site....is there anywhere to get those railed Saiga topcovers like they have?

I ordered the Saiga 12 choke set from Rus Military and it was about 80 dollars for both chokes shipped and the conversion from dollars to pounds sterling.

I really want to get the Poly Choke once it is available but it is still nice to have the OEM chokes if needed.