New TROMIX 10" SBS

Swwwweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!

Another happy customer wearing that TROMIX smile !!!!

Didn't take me long after I got my first 18" TROMIX to decide I had to have the SBS.....................

(I mean, just imagine it 8" to 10" shorter than it is now............................) (heh, heh, heh.....................)

Swwwweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!

Another happy customer wearing that TROMIX smile !!!!

Didn't take me long after I got my first 18" TROMIX to decide I had to have the SBS.....................

(I mean, just imagine it 8" to 10" shorter than it is now............................) (heh, heh, heh.....................)

but have you shot it yet... and how much difference is there?

I did.... on the previous page :)

(my 100th post too WOOHOO :) )

(its all about the Zombies lol...in fact, that reminds me. Going to go order a couple of those shirts.)

(also, I'm having issues viewing my albums and gallery -no permission??)

~S

Edited by whatmanual

sum it up and message me. ill take a look in the morning and see what I can see. Im going to attempt without fuckign anything up, to relieve some of the bosses workload, so he can focus on the changes to come.

I still think you guys buying these tromix SBS guns are fucking retarded for not shooting your gun on the way home somewhere. :) and I mean that in a good way, of course.....RE TARDS. what the hell. go SHOOT that shit. take the day off if you have to, make it a holiday, tell the wife you have pressing matters on hand and take the screaming. RE TARDS....

LOL sorry. I guess responsibility gets in the way of better judgement sometimes. even if it does make ya retarded. :)

I for one, would REALLY like to hear how one can recieve a tromix gun, let alone a tromix SBS, and resist shooting it for more than ten minutes. I gotta hear the reasons. I really do.

oh. almost forgot. why dont one of you guys with the big modification stuff you paid tony to do post a an extreme closeup of tonys work so the rest can see just how nice of a job this guy does. I still remember how awe struck I was with his work on a frankengun of his I saw a few years ago. as in my trade, when you CARE about your work and end result, it shows.

show some of that stuff. show everyone that cant buy a tromix gun what it is you paid for, already. the proof is in the pics......

and please dont be retarded. shoot the damn thing at least ONCE on the way home. stop and ask a farmer if he wants to shoot it real quick, but shoot that fucking thing. what is WRONG with you guys? its a gun, it aint diamonds or gold.

:)

oh, i have something on YOU guys now. and yeh, I am going to go right with it. im the prick idiot moderator, but yer still retarded. :)

LOL

I shot it before I even left the gun store (they have an indoor range). How's that for not waiting?

(mine isnt an SBS...just said I would post the pics earlier in this thread on my new Tromix -and so I did)

I'll get some close up pics of the quality work. I have a good camera and will make them really big for ya.

Of course, each S12 will be likely different (options).

For me, I'll put up pics for the:

Receiver

Tromix side folder

Shark Brake

Krebs Sights

Conversion quality.

Likely later on or Saturday night (if I clean it in time =going shooting again).

how the hell do you resist shooting that thing for more than two seconds? you ahve a work of art in your hands, and you paid all that money, AND its a gun? shit. you are a better man than me.

sorry, but i cant understand what pressing matters stop you from shooting it right then and there.

I just dont "fallah"

right on whatmanual. right on. you tell em.

Okay, okay !!!!!

post-3950-1174799473_thumb.jpg

Went to the range TODAY......Took the 10" SBS and the green 18" (and the x39 Maadi, Kimber BP Ten II, and a couple of my wife's .380's for her to plink with.....)

post-3950-1174799617_thumb.jpg

Long story short, This 10" TROMIX SBS is one bad mother fucker, boys and girls.................. Ran 60 rounds today, mixed 00 Buck 3" Mags, 2 3/4" #4 Buck and slugs through the SBS. Fed flawlessly with no FTF's or FTE's............ 10-round AGP mags and factory 8's performed equally well......... Can't wait to shoot it at night !! Expect it'll be very entertaining !!!

post-3950-1174799708_thumb.jpg

Loved the way it ran with the 2 3/4" #4 Buck......... Easy recoil, wearing the T-shirt you see me in......... No pads...........

The 3" 00 Buck Magnums were a bit harder on the shoulder, and am now wearing a butt-end tattoo from mainly the bottom end of the stock........ Minimal and manageable with no pain, just reddening......... (when Tony sends me that SPAS-15 stock, I expect the problem to disappear, reddening and all.........)

My first time at this range today. When you run the SBS or the 18" S-12, all other firing at the range stops. Jaws drop. Helluva good time !!!!

(by the way, Hoop, you didn't tell me there was a 0ne-round-a-second limitation........ when the first 10 went out in about 2.5 seconds, there was an announcement on the range speakers about this rule !!!! Oh well...............) (....then the range officer wanted to shoot it........now my friend for life........)

As regards the difference between the 18" and the SBS......both are TROMIX and both are truly exceptional weapons.....at 25 yards, the performance is perfection from each of them..........for me, the SBS is just more fun to shoot !!! Recoil between the two is comparable, as is patterning at that range.........

All in all, a great gun and a great time !!! Thanks, Tony !!!!

Edited by Jeaux E

Lookin' forward to finally getting a look at this 20- gauge. Gary......... Pics ASAFP, dude.......no need for more e-mails, but I'm betting you'll know exactly where your package is when you receive your tracking number, huh??? heh, heh, heh................

A little update..........

The shoulder today is a little sore........60 or so rounds thru the SBS, and another 40 thru the 18".........in a t-shirt with no pads....... WTF was I thinking??? (Load the mag, pull the trigger..) Really, it's not bad.....but the shoulder is getting a little older, and a padded stock is on the way, so.........load 'em up.....!!!

Gotta have the shoulder OK for the Alpena Shoot.....either that, or hipshoot a lot !!!!!

post-3950-1174879215_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E