WTT: 10 round mag + $50 for your 8 rounder

If this is for real you have a deal. My cell is 270-871-6623. Catch is I want to see mag in hands first and I guarantee the mag I send is in perfect shape and working perfectly. You pay for your shipping to me with a postal money order to me for the $50 and I will pay for my shipping to you through UPS with a tracking number. I am in KY. 1 mag only.

Yeah it's for real, but I will not ship the mag to you first. No offense man... but you are a newbie with 4 posts and no feedback (and I don't care what your feedback is on other forums, or eBay). I have feedback all over the place here, and I'm a man of my word (ask anyone who's dealt with me).

So, if you want to do this deal, you send me your 8 rounder first, via UPS with a tracking #. If it's in perfect shape like you claim, I'll send you my 10 rounder via UPS with a tracking # and a USPS money order for $50. If it's not in the shape you claim, I'll send it back to you.

My mag is worth twice what the agp is. I received them from M. Davidson in trade about 6 months ago. I understand I am a newbie, but that is the only way I feel comfortable about the deal. Mike knows I am a man of my word, but if you aren"t comfortable then I understand. Thanks for the chance. If you change your mind I can send pictures first. You have my number.

My mag is worth twice what the agp is. I received them from M. Davidson in trade about 6 months ago. I understand I am a newbie, but that is the only way I feel comfortable about the deal. Mike knows I am a man of my word, but if you aren"t comfortable then I understand. Thanks for the chance. If you change your mind I can send pictures first. You have my number.

Phil is a good guy. He may only have a few post but has been lucking for a long time. I think he got 4 8rders and I got a AR c-drum and a some cash. I know that the deal is done, but just want to step in and give a word for Phil. He does competiton shooting. We spoke on the phone for a while and he was a nice guy. Very quick with transaction. MikeD

Thanks, Mike, for the backing. The 8 rounders have worked perfect for my competitions so far, and I plan to use them for the most part. I will probably trade 1 8rdr off still just to have 10 in a mag at the start of my IPSC stages. If they change the rules I would definitely love to start a stage with 20 rds, but as of right now they wouldn't be allowed in competition. I am getting ready to tackle my first conversion on my own. I will also keep a lookout for any Saigas around here for you. You saw my Whittaker Guns posting the other day and I am usually in there every other week or so. Let me know anything else you might be interested in and I will watch out for it. Thanks.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.