pseduo-automatic trigger systems

With the soon arival of my Saiga in .308, I was wondering to explore the fine world of automatic trigger systems. I dunno if anyone here has em or their experence with them is, but I think I should just spend the $30 and see how it goes.

Personally with a saiga of any cailber it wouldn't be worth it unless you had a modified magazine and feed ramp along with a good muzzle break...

which I'll all soon be getting soon.

Your thoughts?

Contenters:

Auto Burst Trigger System (fire normally, doesn't require rocking of the gun)

Hell-Fire Trigger system (can't aim, rock to fire)

and the GAT system (unknown)

Edited by Omni-Max

lightening your trigger pull and just bump firing is your best bet.

Otherwise for actual devices, Ive used the BMF Activator before on various 22 rifles, and its pretty darn fun with a bipod attached. you have to use manpower to crank it, not an electric drill. forget which felony that one is, but its not good at all for your freedom or your collection. Also, I am not sure if it will work on AK or AR types, due to trigger travel amounts. Going to get another one soon, Ill see if it will work on my other guns.

Edited by Bvamp

too bad the hand crank works on the .22LR. to bump a 22 the trigger pull would have to be so light it would be a dangerous gun to load, and that isnt any good for anyone. plus you can actually aim it halfway reliably if you sit or lay prone with a bipod. dont get me wrong, bumping is fun as hell, but some guns just cant do it.

• 2 weeks later...