hello, and welcome!

All of you new people need to realise, that you must VALIDATE YOUR ACCOUNT, by clicking the email that this forum sends you, to VALIDATE your account here with us. You must do this to finalise your account here. when you are logged into this site, you will see that your name is red (applied member, and not answered validation email), or that you are green (validated member), or yellow (contributing member, which you need to be to post new items in the for sale section here)

We WILL NOT SPAM YOUR EMAIL. we DO NOT share our email list with anyone, and we never will. you have to go into your email that you provided, when you signed up for membership here (which is free), and VALIDATE how it instructs you to. Only then will your member account be active, and you will be able to post your thoughts, and see our pictures.

you cannot just sign up and have access. you must VALIDATE it. your email account that you provide is sent a validation email to do just this. you must open it and do what it tells you to do. this prevents a lot of spam, and other nonsense, that is easily avoidable by doing what we have done here to limit that sort of b.s. we also have one of the only "freedom of speech" forums going in the gun community, and you are welcome to be cursed out or curse someone out. why should we scream bloody murder about one right and deny another? trust me though, these guys here WILL say something to you if you go out of the box. and that is ok....

anyway, welcome to our little corner of the internet which is not so little anymore.

The staff here at the saiga forums welcomes you, whomever you may be.

-saiga12 staff

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

All of you new people need to realise, that you must VALIDATE YOUR ACCOUNT, by clicking the email that this forum sends you, to VALIDATE your account here with us. -saiga12 staff

If, like myself, you have a problem not receiving a confirmation email, try using another email provider (gmail, Yahoo!, etc.).

My main account (sbcglobal.net) would never receive the confirmation email. I tried for over 9 months, several times. Three requests directly to forum monitors got no replies.

Then, after reading a note from someone having similar problems registering for this forum on Calguns.net, I tried with a Yahoo! address that I seldom use.

The first try was unsuccessful. But the second attempt worked.

Hope this helps someone down the road.

• Like 1

A reminder to new guys who wish to sell items on the forum--you must first become a contributor (for as little as a one time $5 donation), and please read the forum rules regarding selling of items, particularly the 'first member who posts "I'll take it" has first dibs on that item', not just sending a PM to the seller.

well, that sucks.

if i had more information, or i was in a position to give a shit at this point, id figure the problem out.

I am glad you made it in here!@!!

The purpose of my post was to help others having the same problem I had.

At least now, if they do a search in regards to not receiving the confirmation email, my post may come up and give them an idea on what to try next.

It's kind of difficult to ask the forum for help if you are unable to register on the forum.

I'm glad that I finally made it, too.

• 1 month later...

I have additional information that may help further:

I recently had a similar experience registering on another forum.

I sent an email requesting help.

This time, I received a response with several (generic) suggestions, one of which advised adding the forum's address to my contact list (which, in this case, is forum@saiga-12.com ).

After doing so, I requested a resend of the confirmation email.

I received it immediately.

Again, this may help someone in the future having trouble receiving their confirmation email from this forum.