I want to customize my Saiga now

So I got a standard factory cofniguration S-12 a couple months ago and I'd like to customize it a bit.

Would be nice to put one of those Tromix shark brakes and a quad rail hand guard. I was kind of surprised how expensive the hand guard is, that's like 3/4 the cost of my shotgun! It's just some polymer molded piece right?

With that handrail I'd be able to mount a front vertical grip and a flashlight/laser pointer no problem right?

Unfortunately since I live in NY I cannot PG my shotgun or give it a folding stock :(

So I got a standard factory cofniguration S-12 a couple months ago and I'd like to customize it a bit.

Would be nice to put one of those Tromix shark brakes and a quad rail hand guard. I was kind of surprised how expensive the hand guard is, that's like 3/4 the cost of my shotgun! It's just some polymer molded piece right?

With that handrail I'd be able to mount a front vertical grip and a flashlight/laser pointer no problem right?

Unfortunately since I live in NY I cannot PG my shotgun or give it a folding stock :(

you could go with a foregrip that is sold in the forum store

can you use the dragunov stock like i have... it's a no convert stock...

some say it's cassified as a thumbhole not a pistol grip on account the bar from the grip to the butt

the shark break is awesome... you MUST wear earplugs with it though

Look at my post under the pictures section. It is a thumbhole type stock which should be legal but it does require the trigger group conversion. You can get that stock from I believe Tennessee Guns for like $10 or so. It is extremely comfortable. I wanted the stability it gives me for shooting multi gun competitions.

Look at my post under the pictures section. It is a thumbhole type stock which should be legal but it does require the trigger group conversion. You can get that stock from I believe Tennessee Guns for like $10 or so. It is extremely comfortable. I wanted the stability it gives me for shooting multi gun competitions.

and that drago-stock looks cooler than mine