Heres two of mine from Tony at Tromix corp. Tonys a great guy, sorry to hear hes having trouble getting more saigas to work on.

I havent been home to see these in person yet because I got extended 4 1/2 months. I'll finaly be home on leave in july (I hope) after a 16 month deployment. When I do get home the black one is getting the rail forend I ordered from this website, and a surefire M900A(RD) If I had a wife she'd kill me for buying a $600 flashlight.

The OD green is getting a viltor stock adaptor and OD green CTR stock from magpul to replace the plastic T6 cheapo from tapco.

This is your tax dollors at work, thanks guys! :smoke:

I'll post more pictures sometime in july when I have done all the work to them. I'll probably sell my other one also I dont really need three.

BTW I know the mag isent inserted in the magwell correctly... I diden't do it.

post-3657-1179224901_thumb.jpg

I almost forgot I got the command arms UPG47 pistol grips, they look cool so I ordered a few. They have rubber inserts in three different sizes on the front and back.

If I like them better they will replace the SAW grips currently on the weapons.

post-3657-1179241525.jpg

I almost forgot I got the command arms UPG47 pistol grips, they look cool so I ordered a few. They have rubber inserts in three different sizes on the front and back.

I would be HUGELY interested to hear your opinions and impressions regarding these UPG47 pistol grips, once you mount them and use your shotties a few times. I'm tempted to buy one of these grips myself.... but I'm hesitant to drop the $$$ for one.

~Gary

Heres two of mine from Tony at Tromix corp. Tonys a great guy, sorry to hear hes having trouble getting more saigas to work on.

I havent been home to see these in person yet because I got extended 4 1/2 months. I'll finaly be home on leave in july (I hope) after a 16 month deployment. When I do get home the black one is getting the rail forend I ordered from this website, and a surefire M900A(RD) If I had a wife she'd kill me for buying a $600 flashlight.

The OD green is getting a viltor stock adaptor and OD green CTR stock from magpul to replace the plastic T6 cheapo from tapco.

This is your tax dollors at work, thanks guys! :smoke:

I'll post more pictures sometime in july when I have done all the work to them. I'll probably sell my other one also I dont really need three.

BTW I know the mag isent inserted in the magwell correctly... I diden't do it.

they look good

and be safe in "the sand box"... bummer on the extra 4 1/2 months

were is the link to the site for the grips thanks