posp 6x24 looks tilted???

Posted this in the general section but wasn't getting anywhere.

This is my first posp 6x24 scope so maybe I am just asking too much of it.I mounted it on my 308,fits tight,locks down nicely.The problem is the whole scope doesn't seem to sit square with the reciever.If I pull it up to my shoulder,the cross hairs are tilted clockwise a little.Its not the reticle itself,If you hold the gun so you are looking at it from the front you can see that it is tipped some.Is there any fix to this?Or is it normal for these scopes?

Apparently, it's normal. Mine does the same thing (tilts to the right, about 2 degrees or so). From what I've read, it's to help compensate for the left-hand offset of the scope. Also, apparently it's only the 6x and higher that do this (and I'm not sure all the 8x do it). The 4x scopes don't do it (at least, not the ones I've had.)

Hi

I have 2 of the 4x scopes, a posp 4x24 and an original pos-1 4x24 none of these have this issue, i also have a posp 8x42 and this does not have this issue either. maybe it is only the 6x that has this but i would lean towards the thought that something may not be quite right.

assassin

I asked a couple of different distributers about it, and they all said the same thing (and yes, it looks like it's only the 6x Simonov reticle versions). Also, it's apparently a common occurance with PSL rifles. People complain about it, then find out it's normal. Dunno.