I would like 3 or 4 of the ACE galil style pistol grips for AKs

I read somewhere that they were discontinued. I didn't doubt it but maybe they aren't. I would still buy any used or just unwanted grips that anyone may have laying around for $10-15 apiece.

you will need to call and ask for Bob @Ace . He told me a while back he had a limited amount as in less than 10. I got 2 from him. he may be sold out if he didnt get the guy to make more. Ace didnt make them is what he told me. there is one for sale on the valmet forum under galil parts for sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In case you haven't ruled it out yet, I do a Galil style from wood. You can paint them if you like. Might complement your handguard well.

I was wanting a plastic one to go with a plastic buttstock and forend. That project has gone to the back burner as I'm working on a different purchase.

Thanks,

---Catter

Does it have to be an ACE (US made)? If you don't need the compliance part, you should be able to find a IMI grip pretty easy. I've been looking at a Galil handguard and grip set, I only need the handguard. If your interested, PM me and if it's still available I'd be willing to split the set with you (The set is a take off from a Century Galil build, seller wants $50 for set).

Mark