Do you know if the stock on a 223 Saiga is the exact stock that is on the 410 shot gun? Does it slide in and have the same 3 screws. Thanks Bud

The 7.62, .223, and the S12 all have the same stock. Don't know why the S20 should be different.

I just installed the new Saiga thumbhole stock on my .223 and it's the same old three screws. I don't believe that the bottom screw behind the trigger guard is used. Once the stock is inserted the hole is covered.

I'm really impressed with the stock. The quality is very high. The "pistol grip" portion is a little long from front to back, but not enough to interfere with trigger reach. I have larger hands but I can't imagine that it would be an issue. I had feared that the padding on the cheek rest would be chintzy, but it isn't and is actually very well made looking like it will hold up very well. I find that the rest sits a little too high for me, but that might change in actually shooting the gun. In any event, the rest can be rotated out of the way. I will be ordering a second stock for my S20.