HELP!!! Saiga 20 Broken

My ejector on my converted saiga 20 has just sheered off. It's been converted to a pistol grip so, there's no going back for warranty work. The center support and ejector are one piece cast metal. What can be done besides removing the old center support and having someone make me another one? Please feel free to email me at vmx25@yahoo.com. I really want my S20 back in operating condition.

Cool deal for you, didya get to test it out live fire yet?

I slipped my ace no-mod adapter and stock from my S12 over to the S20 conversion to try it out. Cycles perfectly with Federal 7.5 2 3/4 inch. I'll post some pics shortly. I've got an Ace internal adapter and skeleton stock coming as well as a Halo rail system. I am looking for a clamp-on style muzzle break. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one?

Cool deal for you, didya get to test it out live fire yet?

I slipped my ace no-mod adapter and stock from my S12 over to the S20 conversion to try it out. Cycles perfectly with Federal 7.5 2 3/4 inch. I'll post some pics shortly. I've got an Ace internal adapter and skeleton stock coming as well as a Halo rail system. I am looking for a clamp-on style muzzle break. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one?

Cobra 76 Two,

Can you make me some of those wedges so that I can shoot 2 3/4 inch shells in my 3 inch mags? Pretty please??? If you can, just tell me where to send payment. Thanks in advance.