I have aftermarket saiga 308 20 round mags for sale in kit form. They are $45 including shipping. They include the FBMG 20 round mag body, US made follower, US made spring, US made aluminum base plate, and a US made optional spring guide/retainer assembly.

Please e-mail me at sggrosso@comcast.net to reserve yours. I will send you an order e-mail with details about kit in response. First come of course by reservation. I can only accept money orders and cashiers checks, sorry no pay pal.

Steve Grosso

966 south 1050 west

woods cross, UT 84087

sggrosso@comcvast.net

801-294-9423

Edited by sggrosso
  • 2 weeks later...
I have aftermarket saiga 308 20 round mags for sale in kit form. They are $45 including shipping. They include the FBMG 20 round mag body, US made follower, US made spring, US made aluminum base plate, and a US made optional spring guide/retainer assembly.

Please e-mail me at sggrosso@comcast.net to reserve yours. I will send you an order e-mail with details about kit in response. First come of course by reservation. I can only accept money orders and cashiers checks, sorry no pay pal.

Steve Grosso

966 south 1050 west

woods cross, UT 84087

sggrosso@comcast.net

801-294-9423

update:12 unreserved on 8-7-07

sggrosso@comcast.net

After trades, aquisitions, cancellations, and housekeeping, etc. I have 14 unreserved mags/kits available right now. If you haven't received a confirmation e-mail from me that your mags are reserved, they are not. They are still first come first serve of course. I will update the number available based upon realistic orders, or notification of funds sent after the first two weeks. Thanks.

Steve

sggrosso@comcast.net

After trades, aquisitions, cancellations, and housekeeping, etc. I have 14 unreserved mags/kits available right now. If you haven't received a confirmation e-mail from me that your mags are reserved, they are not. They are still first come first serve of course. I will update the number available based upon realistic orders, or notification of funds sent after the first two weeks. Thanks.

Steve

Steve,

I'll take one of the 20 rd. mags.

E-mail sent.

• 2 weeks later...
You are first in line, goldtooth is second. I'm giving Mr Olsen until Friday to make good on a cashiers check or money order. If not, ten will be available. Sent PMs to both of you.

Steve

sggrosso@comcast.net

Do you have followers and floorplates for the factory 8 rounders I need one of each

You are first in line, goldtooth is second. I'm giving Mr Olsen until Friday to make good on a cashiers check or money order. If not, ten will be available. Sent PMs to both of you.

Steve

sggrosso@comcast.net

Ten available today.

I have some aftermarket followers and aluminum floorplates available. $3 for followers, $2 for floorplates, plus $4 shipping parcel post or $6 priority mail up to 2 Lbs. I have some odds and ends in springs, original and L1A1 type used in the mag kits. E-mail me for quantities or ordering info. Thanks.

Steve

Steve

sggrosso@comcast.net

Ten available today.

I have some aftermarket followers and aluminum floorplates available. $3 for followers, $2 for floorplates, plus $4 shipping parcel post or $6 priority mail up to 2 Lbs. I have some odds and ends in springs, original and L1A1 type used in the mag kits. E-mail me for quantities or ordering info. Thanks.

Steve

Hello I just picked up my Saiga 308 today and was wondering if Ten is still your current count.

Steve

sggrosso@comcast.net

Ten available today.

Steve

Hello I just picked up my Saiga 308 today and was wondering if Ten is still your current count.

Yes ten is still the count, sent you a PM also.

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.