Getting ready for conv. Look at my list

Hello everyone,

I just got a S-.223 and of course I am thinking/getting ready for it.

I've been reading this forum and the conversion guide over and over and here is the list of what I have so far:

TAPCO G2 Single Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte www.midwayusa.com $35.99

Saiga Galil Style Handguard (Black) http://midwestarmory.com $49.99

AK Original Style Pistol Grip (Black) www.midwayusa.com $8.99

John Masen Chinese Pistol Grip Screw and Securing Block AK-47 and MAK-90 www.midwayusa.com $5.09

Bullet Guide Kits For Saiga .223 / .223 Flat Cut Trunnion (Full Kit) dinzzag @ yahoo.com $32.00

USA Made 74 Styled Stock http://midwestarmory.com $44.99

Please, let me know what else I might need or if you have any comments or suggestions on the above list.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Sounds like you got everything cover. I like the way you order everything at one place to save shipping cost. Just make sure parts that are US made is "US Made".....

Thanks for the reply.

From the pics posted on the websites I am ordering from , it seems that all of them are stamped/marked "US".

Is Midwest Armory accepting orders now? They have a note on their home page stating they are moving and, therefore, not taking orders now. I sent an e-mail, but haven't received an answer yet.
Unfortunately, Mike is moving and has other issues at the moment. He is a top notch dealer, though, and I hope he gets his stuff straight and gets back to business soon.