Thread adapter for Vector .223 rifles

I bought me a can for my .223's on Friday, will pick up paperwork on Tuesday, go get pictures, signed and finger printed. It'll be 1/2 x 28 threads for my AR and the P22 with thread adapter. What I need to know is, and I have seen them, but can not remember where, someone makes a M15x1 to 1/2x28 adapter for the vectors and HK's, does anyone know who makes these. I need 2 of them for my toys, but will purchase 5, extras for future toys I'm looking at.

Thanks,

Termite

• 2 weeks later...

Termite: Which suppressor model/mfg did you go with? I've been digging through the stats for quite a while now. Just got my first one about a month ago. Been gone training though so haven't had time/ability to post it. SWR Trident 9. I went with the SWR can over the AAC Evolution 9 because it can be used on my M11/9 (with Max11 upper) and has enough threading options to fit any 9mm gun. Makes my full auto sound like a paintball gun. I bought this Glock 34 and used a Jarvis barrel threaded 13.5x1 LH (HK Thread) so the LCD mount is also compatible when I get the HK USPSD 9mm. Here's a good place for adaptors BTW...

http://www.trosusa.com/Adapters/Adapters.htm

Sorry for the crappy quality, my good camera is being repaired.

gallery_128_24_50788.jpg

gallery_128_24_19046.jpg

Edited by KySoldier