One stage match

:cryss: We have been discussing having the August match at NCRR be 100 targets on one stage, shooters would be able to prepostiion ammuniton along the trail but not back up. I figure I could put one two tactical vests and when one is empty drop it and have a fresh vest under it. So what do you think. WE Saiga shooters could pool our mags and whip right threw it.

Racegirl, I was just kidding it is my wierd sense of humor. We are going to allow people to leave ammo, cartridge belts or in the case of the SUPER TEAM SAIGA loaded magazines at different points throught out the path of distruction.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do we need to pool mags? Doesn't everyone have enough to load out 150-200 rounds ..... :)

Hey, anyword on this, are they going to do it? They've been thinking about it for over a year, bout time to give it a whirl!!!

I do think they should break out a speed stage, that is always a lot of fun, doesn't take a lot of effort and is a good way to get a read on sheer shooting speed!

-K

Why do we need to pool mags? Doesn't everyone have enough to load out 150-200 rounds ..... :)

Hey, anyword on this, are they going to do it? They've been thinking about it for over a year, bout time to give it a whirl!!!

I do think they should break out a speed stage, that is always a lot of fun, doesn't take a lot of effort and is a good way to get a read on sheer shooting speed!

-K

I am not sure if they are going to try it this month or not, I just got this from the match director when I offered to help set up

You bet. I can always use some good help. We need to try and get this round count up over 100+ rounds.

Thanks,

Edited by topmaul