Got My Handguard Back From Devin!

Looks sweet. I polished my bolt carrier, too -- never thought to do the gas block!

Now, not to be a stick in the mud, but....is that puppy 922R compliant? You don't have to answer out loud -- just make sure you know for yourself (in that configuration, it will take 5 US made parts to be compliant. The pistol grip and buttstock - assuming they are from ACE - count as 2 parts).

Jim

Looks sweet. I polished my bolt carrier, too -- never thought to do the gas block!

Now, not to be a stick in the mud, but....is that puppy 922R compliant? You don't have to answer out loud -- just make sure you know for yourself (in that configuration, it will take 5 US made parts to be compliant. The pistol grip and buttstock - assuming they are from ACE - count as 2 parts).

Jim

Looks like it has a PG & Buttstock (+2), US made Saiga FCG (+2), a piston (+1) & a mag follower (+1) ;)

Jim

Actually with that mag it is not 922 compliant but i have a 30rnd pro-mag which makes it all good! Thanx for the comments glad everyone likes it. Just wanted to b a lil different!lol

yep, looks cool ! i read the thread you (dada) posted the link to, did i understand correctly, he charges $30 to taper and ventilate your handguard ? maybe gots to git me some a that !

I think it 40$ to vent and slant cut the end then $7 for shipping ! I think its well worth it