'Mexico doesn't stop at it's border' declares Presiden

On Sunday, September 9, Mexican President Felipe Calderon attacked efforts by the United States to exercise control the border, asserting that "Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico." While this bizarre claim was ignored by members of the Bush Administration, various others in Washington attempted to decipher its meaning. Speaking on the floor of the House of Representatives Wednesday, Representative Ted Poe (R-TX) read Calderon's "saber-rattling words" as "a renewed call by Mexico to colonize the United States." Meanwhile, Representative Tom Tancredo (R-CO) issued a statement goading the Mexican president: "Perhaps Calderon should take a refresher course on geography, because Mexico does in fact end at the Rio Grande. . . ."

President Calderon also attacked what he termed "unilateral" measures by the United States government to enforce its immigration laws and vowed to redouble efforts on behalf of Mexican immigrants. "I'm sure the people of Mexico would be extremely grateful if Calderon showed as much concern over the well being of Mexicans unlucky enough to still live there as he does for the people who have successfully fled his country," responded Representative Tancredo.

On Sunday, September 9, Mexican President Felipe Calderon attacked efforts by the United States to exercise control the border, asserting that "Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico." While this bizarre claim was ignored by members of the Bush Administration, various others in Washington attempted to decipher its meaning. Speaking on the floor of the House of Representatives Wednesday, Representative Ted Poe (R-TX) read Calderon's "saber-rattling words" as "a renewed call by Mexico to colonize the United States." Meanwhile, Representative Tom Tancredo (R-CO) issued a statement goading the Mexican president: "Perhaps Calderon should take a refresher course on geography, because Mexico does in fact end at the Rio Grande. . . ."

President Calderon also attacked what he termed "unilateral" measures by the United States government to enforce its immigration laws and vowed to redouble efforts on behalf of Mexican immigrants. "I'm sure the people of Mexico would be extremely grateful if Calderon showed as much concern over the well being of Mexicans unlucky enough to still live there as he does for the people who have successfully fled his country," responded Representative Tancredo.

Perhaps we should realize that Calderon barely won his election and that his opponent was a Hugo Chavez wannabe that even tried to set up a shadow government in the wake of his narrow defeat to Calderon. He is trying to unite his people against the Chavez/Castro commies that want to take over Mexico. His speech is directed at Mexicans not Tom Tancredo and not the American people. Perhaps Tancredo should take a class in strategic thinking. It used to be that Americans were smart enough to wink and nod when appropriate but after seeing all the dopes attack Bush for saying he would sign an extension of the AWB while campaigning when he knew there was no way it would happen and simply to deny the DemoRats that angle of attack, nothing surprises me anymore. I guess after 50 years of leftists running the education system we just aren't that smart anymore. :ded:

I guess after 50 years of leftists running the education system we just aren't that smart anymore. :ded:

I don't get it. I'm one of the million point of light and I'm as sharp as a ball! LOL!!!!

Perhaps we should realize that Calderon barely won his election and that his opponent was a Hugo Chavez wannabe that even tried to set up a shadow government in the wake of his narrow defeat to Calderon. He is trying to unite his people against the Chavez/Castro commies that want to take over Mexico. His speech is directed at Mexicans not Tom Tancredo and not the American people. Perhaps Tancredo should take a class in strategic thinking. It used to be that Americans were smart enough to wink and nod when appropriate but after seeing all the dopes attack Bush for saying he would sign an extension of the AWB while campaigning when he knew there was no way it would happen and simply to deny the DemoRats that angle of attack, nothing surprises me anymore. I guess after 50 years of leftists running the education system we just aren't that smart anymore. :ded:

Just as you say, what Calderon said was directed at the Mexican people, not Tancredo or us, what Tancredo said was directed at us, not the Mexicans or Calderon. IMHO

He knows how the average American feels and is not afraid to speak out about it. Not that I could vote for him for President. But I'm damn shootin straight when I say I'm glad he's out there and he's vocal.

Hello. Da Groaner

Not meaning to infer anything the least bit racist or narrow-minded here, but you have to be able to view this issue from our perspective. We don't "have to be tolerant of the odd Hispanic here and there", but rather, we are simply being crowded out of our Homeland.

I have to believe you just don't realize the breadth and scope of the problem here. Our property values, jobs, language, culture, safety, standard of living, educational systems, it's all lost or being jeopordized by this invasion.

I don't blame the people coming here. I blame the simple fact that they have been allowed, or maybe even encouraged, to come here.

The Mexican government doesn't give a shit about them as Mexicans, they care about the fact that crimigrants are the second largest contributor toward their gross national economy. Only crude oil tops the crimigrant's American $$$ wired home in the Mexican economic scheme of things. They are a "meal ticket" to the Mexican ruling party. That means those are $$$ being sucked out of our economy and being utilized by a government whose only concern for its citizenry is how much they can be "pimped" for.

Don't mean to rant here.

With the utmost of respect,

guido2 in Houston (a verified minority in my own city...)

Hello. Da Groaner

Not meaning to infer anything the least bit racist or narrow-minded here, but you have to be able to view this issue from our perspective. We don't "have to be tolerant of the odd Hispanic here and there", but rather, we are simply being crowded out of our Homeland.

I have to believe you just don't realize the breadth and scope of the problem here. Our property values, jobs, language, culture, safety, standard of living, educational systems, it's all lost or being jeopordized by this invasion.

I don't blame the people coming here. I blame the simple fact that they have been allowed, or maybe even encouraged, to come here.

The Mexican government doesn't give a shit about them as Mexicans, they care about the fact that crimigrants are the second largest contributor toward their gross national economy. Only crude oil tops the crimigrant's American $$$ wired home in the Mexican economic scheme of things. They are a "meal ticket" to the Mexican ruling party. That means those are $$$ being sucked out of our economy and being utilized by a government whose only concern for its citizenry is how much they can be "pimped" for.

Don't mean to rant here.

With the utmost of respect,

guido2 in Houston (a verified minority in my own city...)

Does your state provide welfare benefits to illegals? You really need to read up on the war Calderon has waged against the criminal leftists in his country. He does give a shit, he is trying and most importantly he is succeeding like no one has before. Check out the links I posted in the Mexican trucking thread. Change is coming to Mexico and it's coming very quickly. We need to help Calderon unless you really want to see a Hugo Chavez running that country. Think about the ramifications if Calderon fails. What happens on our border when a Chavez puppet is in there running things? Then we will have an Islamofacist threat from the South.

Quite simply, he is stating that wherever there are Mexicans, they will out breed the current residents of that area untill they have a large enough majority to make spanish the state language. And Mexico the new State.