WTB: Unconverted or Project Saiga 12

I too am looking

Prefer an unconverted or even a project 12ga that didnt get finished. I like to tinker.

let me know, or maybe you could IM me with a place that has one. (I know, I know, but I searched everything already)

I can pay almost any prefered way, and can have my FFL dealers license Emailed, faxed or postal mailed to you.

I know this is my first post here. But I have bought and sold at least 10 rifles, shotguns, or handguns over the internet before and have a great FFL that stands by me

Im just looking for a little help as my search is getting pretty exhausting.

Thanks,

Ben

(Oregon)

Edited by Bph

Gilberts, Atlantic Firearms, or http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicap...rarmsfirea.html

I too am looking

Prefer an unconverted or even a project 12ga that didnt get finished. I like to tinker.

let me know, or maybe you could IM me with a place that has one. (I know, I know, but I searched everything already)

I can pay almost any prefered way, and can have my FFL dealers license Emailed, faxed or postal mailed to you.

I know this is my first post here. But I have bought and sold at least 10 rifles, shotguns, or handguns over the internet before and have a great FFL that stands by me at ORL-LLCdotcom

I have 40+ feedback on AR15.com under my full screen name "BurntPocketHole"

Im just looking for a little help as my search is getting pretty exhausting.

Thanks,

Ben

GenesisformulaATgmailDOTcom

(Oregon)

nope.

I called their number about 500 times and never got an answer. Just rings. I let it ring for 32 minutes one time.

They are legit though got my gun within a week of my FFL faxing the paperwork to them.

If you PM me I can dig up the phone number for you to try. The business name I made the money order out to was Broad Mountain Ent.

Thanks for the link to his site. I had purchased from Deerslayer a few months ago on Gunbroker and all went well. I just placed an order for one of the Z109's, I'll let you know how this one goes. If it is as smooth as the last, I will be happy!

I posted this in another thread also. Email from Broad Mountain:

"Looks like we may be sold out.... I'm still waiting for a few previous orders

to get filled here, if I have any left I'll let you know but I doubt it. Next

batch won't be for a few weeks."