full auto

in the interest of the first amendment, and because the plans for atomic bombs are supposedly readily available online, am I correct in assuming that details for remilitarizing an AK to select fire are not illegal to post, but that actually doing it is illegal?

That would be essentially CORRECT...

However, The problem is, we dont want to have any link with information that can potentially create felonies on a federal level.

That is one of the reasons we jump on the 922R bandwagon as often as we do.

The members here are a good bunch, and try to remain legal in their firearms ownership. We strive to plant the seeds of RESPONSIBLE firearms possession and useage, so that others will allow that wisdom to grow and hopefully spread among the gun community.

If EVERYONE that had possession of a firearm were to use it responsibly and legally, you would NEVER see another gun related crime... Since that will never happen, and we know it... we strive to promote only those aspects that will keep our right to bear arms as easy as it can be with all the idiots out there trying to fuck it up for everyone else....

:smoke:

• 4 weeks later...

I whish you guys had not deleted this thread before I got a response to my last question.

I posted that the 2nd Amendment was essentially dead and some clown followed up with

"as you should be" or something to that effect.

Now I could be wrong about this but that sounded like a threat to me and I do not take kindly to that. If it was, then this person needs to be removed from the forum AFAIAC. Im sure that it is against forum rules to make threats of such a seriouse nature.

Do you guys still have an archive of the original thread?

I can't remember the nick of the individual that posted that but I would take it very seriously and I think this matter needs to be dealt with.

Thank you.

i wouldnt worry about some know-nothing troll. flames from the worthless are meaningless

You are probably right. He is probably some coward that would not respond anyway.

But is is disturbing to have somebody wish you were dead. Not cool at all.

Like it or not, the 2nd is dead. That is a fact. And what is left of it is being chipped away piece by piece by liberals with a dark agenda.

Sad to say that trolls like him could care less and probably never voted in his life. Just wish the moderator could have nipped that in the bud.

Rant over.