Any U.S. made quad rails out there?

Thanks for the links. I knew about the Ultimak, but I thought it was just the gas tube with the rail. I didn't know they made a lower piece with a rail on it too. Either way, it looks like if I want a US made quad rail, I'm gonna be forking out $200+ :cryss:.

The only one I could find for an AK is the UTG/Leapers one, but it is not U.S. made. Are there any U.S. made ones anywhere? Tromix has the Halo quad rail, but it's only for the shotties :cryss: .

Is there some reason you can't get the part count down far enough to use the UTG rail?

1 Frames, receivers, receiver castings, forgings or stampings

2 Barrels

3 Mounting blocks (trunions) only 1 front

4 Bolts

5 Bolt carriers

6 Gas pistons

7 Triggers

8 Hammers

9 Disconnectors

10 Buttstocks

11 Forearms, handguards

Add in 3 for the magazine for 14 parts.

Switch out trigger group for 3 parts (Hammer, trigger and disconnector)

Switch out butt stock for 1 part

And bingo bango you're at 10 parts or less.

Switch your hand guard with the foreign one of your choice and goto town.

Need more parts get a new gas piston from tapco and you can use a foreign pistol grip.

Sampson Manufacturing did offer one that free floats the barrel, but I don't see it on their website anymore. I believe Surefire makes one that has gotten good reviews.

The 5 rail system that Mr. Juggs posted a link to seems to be cool in that the most rear rail is about close enough to use a rear peep site if you want. It's made in the Mid East though.

Sampson Manufacturing did offer one that free floats the barrel, but I don't see it on their website anymore. I believe Surefire makes one that has gotten good reviews.

Yeah, I just checked out the Surefire one. Looks sweet. I assume all I need is one of Dinzags retainers to make it fit a Saiga, right?