An Olive Branch

I wanted to do this a couple days ago, but for some reason this forum and a few other sights were running too slow to be usefull.

First I would like to apoligize to DaGroaner for jumping on his ass with both jackboots. That isn't the way to have a discussion, and he is only one of a number of voices that collectively pissed me off.

There is a reason I go by Grumpy Old Bastard. I dhave a redneck nature at times.

Juggs has the idea, a thread just for bitching about FBMG. I get aggrivated when the only manufacturer is getting slammed over and over. There isn't any other . We are a small nich market, and if we get a reputation for being impossible to please we will see even less variety of products available.

So when dealing with the only source of a product, Even if they are irresponsible at times, some have been treated OK and some have not. We need to quantify what what is going on, keep it down to one post for each good or bad experience. Put them in the feedback thread. If you must keep it out there just post a link to your post and everyone can make up their own mind. Then let's talk Saiga's.

Pax Saiga.

I'm just sayin' the forum ain't gonna know when your mags will ship ect.

Example, (Tony I hope you do not mind me using your company as a non related example.)

If you order a firearm from Tromix, and you are wondering when it will ship. you gonna ask a bunch of us jokers who have no idea of their time frame? or are you gonna call Tromix.

Im certain that very few of you all know when I'm gonna ship more Zombie shirts to Vince.

you wanna know, ask vince or myself.

If you had a problem with something you ordered. you gonna post here and bitch about it?

or are you gonna get a hold of the people who made it to fix it.

There are just proper ways to go about doing stuff.

I sure ain't tryin' to silence anyone.. thats what the feedback thread is for.