Are these guys out of business or what?

http://www.mcace.com/adapters.htm

They are the makers of chamber adapters and axillary cartridges for lesser calibers in larger chambers.I sent an e-mail order to them 3 weeks ago and heard nothing.I have sent 2 follow up e-mails.Got nothing.I called the phone # and got a fax line with a message to call back later for a voice mail.Are they out of business???

• 2 weeks later...

OK,here's the newest.I received a catalog in the mail today from them.I called the number and I did actually get a real voicemail.In the catalog it is written that they don't take credit cards,which I never saw on the website.The website said you could order by e-mail.They only take personal checks or money orders.Also,the 22longrifle/mag adapters are now listed as being made out of brass.All this would be is a glorified ground out .22mag casing to adapt a long rifle shell to fit inside,hardly worth whatever price they are selling them for,which is not listed either!I've heard that you can make an adapter out of a .22mag casing but I fear that the casing will become stuck in the rifle without a rim after it is ground off to allow the long rifle to fit.Any ideas?Anyone ever make one of these?

• 2 weeks later...