my .410 will shoot what ammo?

Hello!!! new registeree here...

first thing I did after registering was go remove the spring bases on my 4 rounders...wooo-HOOOO!!!! great bit of info there!

now...my plan for the future is:

first:

get this little beastie to eat as much different sized ammo as possible...you never know when or what size ammo will become cheap and available!

so... it looks like I can buy the 2.5 inch magazine to fit my saiga .410..... correct? great.

now what's with the silver bear ammo from Sportsmans Guide? that's 2 3/4 inch shells correct? will that shoot in the 3" mags?

what other options do I have for feeding the thirsty .410??

second: modify her...always modify and accesorize.....can't do without it. It looks like Mr. Danzig is the way to go for easy mods....damn that's a sweet looking .410 he's got.... I want one.

pistol grip, wood furniture, front site post, muzzle break.....1,000 round magazine.....it'sa niiice!!!

BOunce

first thing I did after registering was go remove the spring bases on my 4 rounders...wooo-HOOOO!!!! great bit of info there!

first:

get this little beastie to eat as much different sized ammo as possible...you never know when or what size ammo will become cheap and available!

so... it looks like I can buy the 2.5 inch magazine to fit my saiga .410..... correct? great.

now what's with the silver bear ammo from Sportsmans Guide? that's 2 3/4 inch shells correct? will that shoot in the 3" mags?

second: modify her...always modify and accesorize.....can't do without it. It looks like Mr. Danzig is the way to go for easy mods....damn that's a sweet looking .410 he's got.... I want one.

pistol grip, wood furniture, front site post, muzzle break.....1,000 round magazine.....it'sa niiice!!!

BOunce

1000 rd mags lol! That's gonna take a lot of plastic welding there...but if anyone can do it.... :up:

Welcome aboard Bounce and you're welcome on the 5 rdr idea, that was mine :smoke: heeheehee. I call em spring bases anyway :unsure:

Already seen one guy "gag" on that and say they were floor plate locks or something....whatever...

Y'all know what I mean.

I would suggest, before you go trying to give her a .410 salad or buffet, you put a bunch of 3" magnums thru there and break it in good. They can be finicky on the lightweight stuff when new. If yours has the adjustable gas system then you can use the short mags and shells in there if you can find a mag.

Look around, there is often some confusion as to what is 2.75" and what is 3". The measurement is AFTER the shell is fired and it opens up with shotshells. The slugs are roll crimped and even though the box says 3" the hulls are actually 2.75".

I use the Barnaul (same as Silver Bear), Brenneke, and Winchester 1/4 oz rifled slugs. For shot I usually pick up the Remington 3" from Wallyworld.

Yes Modify and Adapt to your heart's content! Show us the pics! Can't get enough of em!

Have fun with it!

first:

BOunce

1000 rd mags lol! That's gonna take a lot of plastic welding there...but if anyone can do it.... :up:

Welcome aboard Bounce and you're welcome on the 5 rdr idea, that was mine :smoke: heeheehee. I call em spring bases anyway :unsure:

Already seen one guy "gag" on that and say they were floor plate locks or something....whatever...

Y'all know what I mean.

I would suggest, before you go trying to give her a .410 salad or buffet, you put a bunch of 3" magnums thru there and break it in good. They can be finicky on the lightweight stuff when new. If yours has the adjustable gas system then you can use the short mags and shells in there if you can find a mag.

Look around, there is often some confusion as to what is 2.75" and what is 3". The measurement is AFTER the shell is fired and it opens up with shotshells. The slugs are roll crimped and even though the box says 3" the hulls are actually 2.75".

I use the Barnaul (same as Silver Bear), Brenneke, and Winchester 1/4 oz rifled slugs. For shot I usually pick up the Remington 3" from Wallyworld.

Yes Modify and Adapt to your heart's content! Show us the pics! Can't get enough of em!

Have fun with it!

roger that!

so conceivably I could put a Romy Ak furniture set on it???

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showpost.php...amp;postcount=1

that would be very nice....