Red Jacket Firearms AK-103

I just got the Red Jacket Firearms AK-103 style rifle that I bought from Atlantic Firearms. Atlantic was a good outfit to deal with. The product was exactly as advertised, and it arrived in perfect condition in a timely fashion. The rifle is great! Looking at it, you would think that it came from Izhmash that way, except that the finish is much better! The fit and finish is really excellent. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet (not sure when I will), but I have field stripped it and function tested it. Everything looks, and works, great. I don't anticipate any problems, but I'll edit this post if there are. As it is, I anticipate doing more business with both Atlantic Firearms and Red Jacket Firearms in the future.

So, ummmm.... where are the photos of your new baby?

Errrrr.... acknowledging the fact that you are a new forum member, most folks here get kinda slap-eyed-and-silly when someone shares that they've just received a new baby and are ecstatic about it, etc...... AND DO SO WITHOUT POSTING PICS! Everyone would like to share (as best as they can) "visually" the joys of your new prize.

P.S.: Congratulations!

:super: .... :super: .... :super:

So far I have been spending my limited resources on guns and ammunition rather that digital cameras. No digital camera = no pictures. I'm sorry if I irritated anyone, but I've seen several threads on topics such as "Who does good Saiga conversions?" I was simply trying to provide information for potentially interested parties. Next time I'll try to borrow a digital camera if I don't have one myself by then. For now, I hope these stock photos help.

RAK103.jpg

Edited by hogdog