ACE Saiga no mod conversion

Anyone have opinions on the ACE no mod Saiga pistol grip and skeleton stock.

ace saiga stock

I know it is not as cool as a real conversion, but could possibly have its uses.

I am picking one up locally today with it. I will sell you the pistol grip and block if you want to save a little money, but you would still need to get the stock and folding mechanism.

Anyone have opinions on the ACE no mod Saiga pistol grip and skeleton stock.

ace saiga stock

I know it is not as cool as a real conversion, but could possibly have its uses.

A conversion is so retardedly easy there is no point in buying the ACE grip unless you just want to be able to put it back to stock configuration or something.

Also the ACE grip makes the gun balance all funny in that you end up setting the grip behind and below the receiver of the gun.

That and you still have to deal with 922® if you plan on using anything other than AGP mags etc and US made chokes etc.

I love mine and it doesn't feel awkard at all to me, the pistol grip and stock count as 2 parts, you only need 3 on a semi-auto shotty from what I understand, so get a US made gas piston (available from a member here) and use any mag. If you want to return it to stock config. you could in about 10 minutes total.

I love mine and it doesn't feel awkard at all to me, the pistol grip and stock count as 2 parts, you only need 3 on a semi-auto shotty from what I understand, so get a US made gas piston (available from a member here) and use any mag. If you want to return it to stock config. you could in about 10 minutes total.
When you add a pistol grip to a Saiga, you add to the TOTAL number of countable parts. With a pistol grip, you'd need 4 US parts.

any pics of your configuration?

DOH! I just placed a post on this. I just did an "unconverted" Saiga-12 project. I'm one that would like to be able to return it to it's orginal state if need be. I'll post pics and range report (waiting on brake from Miss Auto Arms) when ready.

I'm interested in seeing this. I'm looking to do the un-modded conversion just because I'm so used to traditional shotguns with pistol grips and I think it'll be closer to that with the ACE gear on there.