10 rd. Magazine

Hi everyone. I had a .223 Saiga converted by Tromix. I ended up trading it off a few months ago. The new owner had no use for the stock magazine, so I still have it. I know they can be difficult to find- so I thought I'd offer it here. The first person to email me their shipping address can have it, no charge to you.

You can send email to okpachy@aol.com

Guys.. I know you're trying to help out.. but there are rules regarding selling here...

Sorry, not trying to shit on your parade...

The item is being given away totally free, no money being exchanged. Prolly no rule violation but imagine the mods would've said something if it went against the grain.

Someone using an email name of fuzzygunman was the first to respond. So, the magazine will be sent to him on Monday.

If I violated any rules I apologize. I figured since it was free and not being sold it would be OK. I'm just glad I can help someone out with one of these fine rifles. The .223 wasn't for me, but a .308 Saiga will be my next purchase- assuming I can ever find one locally.

Someone using an email name of fuzzygunman was the first to respond. So, the magazine will be sent to him on Monday.

If I violated any rules I apologize. I figured since it was free and not being sold it would be OK. I'm just glad I can help someone out with one of these fine rifles. The .223 wasn't for me, but a .308 Saiga will be my next purchase- assuming I can ever find one locally.

Give Gilbert's Gun Shop A call and see if they have a 308. Personally I like the short barreled one better. They will ship to your local FFL and they have great pricing. Talk to Jason, he will help you out.

BY THE WAY THAT WAS GREAT YOU GAVE AWAY THAT MAG TO A FELLOW SAIGA OWNER, I APPLAUD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!