After several phone conversations with MCASgt, I agreed to buy his Wm drum. He warned me that the drum might be less than reliable but I decided to buy it anyway. I deposited the money in his account and within the week I received the drum.

I loaded the drum with a mixture of 12 gauge buckshot that I had on hand. The first 10 rounds functioned flawlessly. The last ten jammed every round. They either failed to eject or wouldf not feed. I noticed that the first 10 were newer federal rounds while the rest were old remington rounds. I loaded ten into a proven AGP magazine and had the same problems so in this case the ammunition was a definite problem. I will try again with better ammunition and see if I can get the same results I had with the first ten federal rounds.

Whether it works reliably or not, I knew the gamble I was taking when I bought the drum. MCASgt was very forthcoming with the problems Cobra and he had trying to get the drum to function so there would not be any suprises on my end.

I appreciate his honesty and the fact that he did not try to sugar coat the problems he had, almost to the point of trying to talk me out of buying it.

+1 MCASgt New River! Awesome guy.

Did some tradin' with him. He knew I could not be able to hook him up for a few weeks on my end,

and he sent his stuff out anyhow!

Very COOL GUY! and now, a very good friend as well.

I love that about this place.

Moving thread to correct place...

+1 MCASgt New River! Awesome guy.

Did some tradin' with him. He knew I could not be able to hook him up for a few weeks on my end,

and he sent his stuff out anyhow!

Very COOL GUY! and now, a very good friend as well.

I love that about this place.

Moving thread to correct place...

Thanks everyone! Milo, keep me posted as to how she's doing for ya. I'm still ever sooo curious if it was just "my".... :unsure:

Have a good evening everyone! :smoke:

I would like to point out that there is a special feedback section for members and sales in the for sale areas

Sorry about that it was late and I had already inserted my head in my ass for the night. I try to get my new post straight and in the correct section in the future.