I bought a Saiga 308 recently. Haven't had any problems except for several failures to eject, which I attributed to the ammo I was using. Today I ran into something that has me baffled. After 2 rounds, my bolt locked up. It's back about 1/2" from where it should be, and will only move back and forth about 1/4". I field stripped it, but can't figure out what's holding it. Any suggestions? I love this weapon, but it's kinda frustrating me right now. :unsure:

im no expert either but these guns are practically indestructable. so it can only be soo many things try to pull the hammer down and back if it wont rotate down then something is ubstructing it and thats why the bolt wont go back. you whould be able to manually pull it down and have it lock in and be able to pull the trigger to release it if you cant get it down its your fcg

tried that, it works fine. Since the bolt carrier won't move forward as far as it should, could it be bolt related. Tho it's hard to tell, it almost looks like the bolt might not be in the proper position, and might be catching on something.

Hey, I really do appreciate you taking the time to try and help.