This is a romanian drum with pouch. It is unused. There is a red hue to it, but I think that is dried up grease. It comes off when you clean it.

95 dollars shipped priority. MO, or discrete PP(+3%)

DSCN4774.jpg

This is a romanian drum with pouch. It is unused. There is a red hue to it, but I think that is dried up grease. It comes off when you clean it.

95 dollars shipped priority. MO, or discrete PP(+3%)

DSCN4774.jpg

I would like this drum if it has no problems? I have never bought anything on line before so some guidance is needed.

...and your first internet purchase is going to be an ak drum? RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!! hell I tested my bank card when I got it by donating to the minuteman project. I like your style!

btw, its not a firearm or NFA part, so if its legal in your area to own, then you send him money, he sends it to you. pretty much that simple. lotta good folks around here.

mjalms you can also check the feedback thread

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=44

to look up the buyer your are interested in. I can vouch for headshot though :) and by the way at the Harrisburg show this past weekend the going rate for those was $125.00 :rolleyes:

MODS: if i broke a rule posting that, remove it just trying to help the new guy out some

mjalms you can also check the feedback thread

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=44

to look up the buyer your are interested in. I can vouch for headshot though :) and by the way at the Harrisburg show this past weekend the going rate for those was $125.00 :rolleyes:

MODS: if i broke a rule posting that, remove it just trying to help the new guy out some

Thanks for the input. I'm getting ready to buy one of these Saiga 12s and that is what brought me here. Any help would always be appreciated.. I know very little about these but I love my AKs' and I thought that this looked very interesting.. Mike

...and your first internet purchase is going to be an ak drum? RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!! hell I tested my bank card when I got it by donating to the minuteman project. I like your style!

btw, its not a firearm or NFA part, so if its legal in your area to own, then you send him money, he sends it to you. pretty much that simple. lotta good folks around here.

Thanks! Always glad to be part of something that is knowledgeable and pulls no punches. Thanks.. Mike

You mentioned you're buying an S-12.

I don't know how much you know about AKs but just to be on the safe side, that is an ak-47 (7.62x39) drum.

I just don't want you to buy it looking for an S-12 drum.

(Don't take it wrong, you're new to the site so I don't know how much you know about guns)

You mentioned you're buying an S-12.

I don't know how much you know about AKs but just to be on the safe side, that is an ak-47 (7.62x39) drum.

I just don't want you to buy it looking for an S-12 drum.

(Don't take it wrong, you're new to the site so I don't know how much you know about guns)

Thanks , Yes I have a few AKs' that could use this novelty. THanks again Mike

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.