which is better

Which trigger do you guys prefer for the Saiga & AK the G2 or red star arms trigger, I can't make up my mind on which trigger I want. Will I see a big differnce in the red star trigger since they say its Adjustable. I found a few sites were they had the red star arms ak trigger for only $59.99 instead of $89.99 any info will help.

With a little polishing and tweaking you can get the G2 group to be pretty smooth and not heavy, not to mention the price difference. The Red Star is a really nice, adjustable trigger. It's really a matter of personal preference IMO.

+1 for the G-2. I have never used a RSA trigger but I don't see how they can be that much better than my polished G-2s. I don't need an "adjustable" trigger. Once you get it like you want it, I don't see any need for further adjustment, especially not for the extra :dollar:

Which trigger do you guys prefer for the Saiga & AK the G2 or red star arms trigger, I can't make up my mind on which trigger I want. Will I see a big differnce in the red star trigger since they say its Adjustable. I found a few sites were they had the red star arms ak trigger for only $59.99 instead of $89.99 any info will help.

I was wondering about this myself. The G2 is half the price, but for $60 instead of $90 I may go with the RSA.

Where did you find it for $60?

Thanks,

Matt