Master Blaster

MASTER BLASTER: XM-26 LSS

Has anyone seen this! Dam! I'd like to see a Tromix SBS mounted under my M4!!!! That would be a sight to see!! :devil:

This has been talked about on this page all ready. really cool as a stand alone weapon.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=21193&hl=

post-6703-1197862326_thumb.jpg

Edited by Superhawk138

I see no use for a bolt action 12ga in assault situations. The fact that you hold the clip with your left hand and shoot the shotgun but the bolt charger is ALSO on the left shows me that it's not designed for more than a couple shots per minute. Maybe just one to bust a lock on a door. After that it's just extra weight. Now if they could make it Semi-auto, then you'd have something... but the bastards wont get away from that STUPID AR design.

I see no use for a bolt action 12ga in assault situations.

You'd better let the Army know that they don't know what they're doing.

The fact that you hold the clip with your left hand and shoot the shotgun but the bolt charger is ALSO on the left shows me that it's not designed for more than a couple shots per minute.

Clips feed magazines, magazines feed weapons.

The weapon is designed to be mounted to an M4, for use as a breaching weapon. There is also a stand-alone kit, so you can employ the weapon without having it mounted on an M4.

So you have figured out that it's rate of fire coincides with it's designed purpose.

Maybe just one to bust a lock on a door. After that it's just extra weight.

Exactly. That's why is so small and light.

Now if they could make it Semi-auto, then you'd have something...

Yes, a weapon that was too large and heavy for it's intended purpose.

but the bastards wont get away from that STUPID AR design.

Yes, that stupid AR design that is dominating the western world due to its low cost, reliability and functionality.

The prototype is using Saiga mags. The weapon, like all military weapons, will be issued with it's own US manufactured magazine. Domestic production of Saiga compatible magazines will increase, not decrease the availability of magazines for domestic users. The magazines are currently in production in the US, and look a bit different than Saiga mags. The XM-26 was covered in Small Arms Review within the last few months, and while not addressed specifically in that article, you can see both types of magazines in the pictures.

Edited by eodinert
I see no use for a bolt action 12ga in assault situations.

You'd better let the Army know that they don't know what they're doing.

The fact that you hold the clip with your left hand and shoot the shotgun but the bolt charger is ALSO on the left shows me that it's not designed for more than a couple shots per minute.

Clips feed magazines, magazines feed weapons.

The weapon is designed to be mounted to an M4, for use as a breaching weapon. So you have figured out that it's rate of fire coincides with it's designed purpose.

Maybe just one to bust a lock on a door. After that it's just extra weight.

Exactly. That's why is so small and light.

Now if they could make it Semi-auto, then you'd have something...

Yes, a weapon that was too large and heavy for it's intended purpose.

but the bastards wont get away from that STUPID AR design.

Yes, that stupid AR design that is dominating the western world due to its low cost, reliability and functionality.

First, the army doesn't know what it's doing.

Second, So sorry that I said Clip instead of Mag. I know the difference ass.

Third, One shot before the breach? Why then do you need extra weight in a mag? I guess they want more than one shot but then why go BA? Cuz they can't fit an AR gas tube behind the receiver.

Fourth, If the intended purpose was to be light and small and have slow rate of fire, then why put a mag on it? Why not a single shot belly feeder? Why not a tube-pump? By putting 5 shots or 10 shots of 12ga into a magazine you're putting a pound of weight just in ammo onto the front side of your rifle. Not to mention the couple pounds of bolt action SBS. So if you want to make a SBS under-weapon that's USEFUL, add an extra pound and make it SEMI-AUTO. Carrying 4 or 9 shots that never get used is a waste of weight because you don't have the time to cycle the bolt.

Fifth, I think you messed up something in that last point "Yes, that stupid A(K) design that is dominating the western world due to its low cost, reliability and functionality" is what i think you meant to say, but I was talking about the AR design which DOES SUCK.

OK, I fixed the XM26 P.O.S

Look I saved the government MILLIONS in R&D

I Call it the TromiXMS-12 (I scaled the 8rd to the width of the 5rd in the XM26)

post-6947-1197930423_thumb.jpg vs. post-6947-1197930725_thumb.jpg

You'll be able to tell the difference. One doesn't SUCK

NOW FUCK OFF AR FANBOYS

Edited by SaigaNoobie

...I was talking about the AR design which DOES SUCK.

Looks like they are trying to adapt, how many countries have you taken over?

The design is a great target rifle, not well made for dirty/sandy combat, hence the drive by every large manufacturer to develop a piston system. For the military to switch, DOD would first need the funding passed through democrats and for each service to agree. They can't get all of them to commit to a 45 so they bought another 10,000 Berettas.

I'd rather see an AK on top and a sbs Saiga12 on the bottom.

Probably better off if someone just carried a S-12....cause that picture is pretty rediculous. But I can't blame the Army for developing their own SBS since Izhmash has been supplying munitions to Venezuela and has agreed to build two plants there.

...I was talking about the AR design which DOES SUCK.

Looks like they are trying to adapt, how many countries have you taken over?

The design is a great target rifle, not well made for dirty/sandy combat, hence the drive by every large manufacturer to develop a piston system. For the military to switch, DOD would first need the funding passed through democrats and for each service to agree. They can't get all of them to commit to a 45 so they bought another 10,000 Berettas.

I'd rather see an AK on top and a sbs Saiga12 on the bottom.

Probably better off if someone just carried a S-12....cause that picture is pretty rediculous. But I can't blame the Army for developing their own SBS since Izhmash has been supplying munitions to Venezuela and has agreed to build two plants there.

None. But if I had the force of the US ARMY? It would be up to 4 by now. Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Mexico. Iran, Iraq and N.K would have been taken out with AIR and NAVAL supremacy not a door-to-door shit war.

Why Mexico? I figure, they're all coming here anyway, we might as well get the land and resources out of the deal. Old Mexico, the 51st state! Only 2 electoral votes though... cuz we're not electing President Ramirez to sell our country to the drug smugglers.

Back onto topic. The 12ga attachment to the rifle is 16.5" total length and 2.25 lbs empty. Would some dedicated fellow (Bobash etc.) strip their 8" Shorty and measure from the back end of the receiver to the barrel tip and then weigh the gun without stock/pg/mag/front grip?

Thanks!