Anyone have one of these installed on a new saiga? does it fit without breaking out the hardware or would the standard skeleton stock be better? if anyone has one installed please let me know, i'm probably being a noob but i haven't seen anyone post about it on this thread...

Anyone have one of these installed on a new saiga? does it fit without breaking out the hardware or would the standard skeleton stock be better? if anyone has one installed please let me know, i'm probably being a noob but i haven't seen anyone post about it on this thread...

I have one in my safe. The thing fits really, really well. Or at least it does on the 7.62 rifle. I also have a set of handguards that go along with it. I installed the buttstock on my gun and shot it about three times with it on. The thing is really comfortable and has this nice thick piece of rubber to absorb a lot of the recoil. I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone interested in one to buy it.

If you're in to thumbhole stocks this is the most user friendly one IMO.

Thanks for the info =D!!

AND THIS IS FOR A AK FIBERFORCE ? OR THE SAIGA BRAND ONE?

I FIGURED A AK 47 FIBERFORCE WOULD NOT WORK UNLESS YOU MOVED THE FCG ETC??? AND THATS WHY THEY SELL THE SAIGA BRAND, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO MOVE THE PARTS

Misfit, do me a favor and take off the cap locks the next time you post.

The other thing is, I was unaware that fiberforce made a stock set for the Saiga rifle. Can you provide a link? The only one I've seen is for the actual stamped receiver AK47. I'm not aware of Ultimak making one for the Saiga either.

I personally like the Choate version better. I think its better quality and looks better. But thats just my opinion and you know what they say about those. Here is mine:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=6177&hl=

Thanks for the info =D!!

AND THIS IS FOR A AK FIBERFORCE ? OR THE SAIGA BRAND ONE?

I FIGURED A AK 47 FIBERFORCE WOULD NOT WORK UNLESS YOU MOVED THE FCG ETC??? AND THATS WHY THEY SELL THE SAIGA BRAND, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO MOVE THE PARTS

Misfit, do me a favor and take off the cap locks the next time you post.

The other thing is, I was unaware that fiberforce made a stock set for the Saiga rifle. Can you provide a link? The only one I've seen is for the actual stamped receiver AK47. I'm not aware of Ultimak making one for the Saiga either.

That isn't a fiberforce stock. That's a factory Saiga thumbhole stock. By no means do I suggest anyone buy one of those.

yes, i had the opportunity to have that as an "option" from RAA from my FFL but i chose not 2, because its not as long as the dragunov replica stocks and the grip doesn't go foward as far as the others