For sale is a Hungarian AMD65 kit. This has a Nodak NDS-65 receiver as part of the package. This kit has wood grips. Receiver serial number does not match the parts kit.

This is how I received this kit. There are a lot of giblets in the sealed bag. I have not opened the bag to do an inventory.

amd65_1134.JPG

Matching numbers

amd65_1136.JPG

amd65_1137.JPG

I'm asking $450 shipped. The receiver is considered a firearm, and all laws apply. If you desire the receiver and parts kit to be shipped separately, extra shipping charges will apply. If you want it, post "I'll take it" in this thread and PM me. PM with the earliest time stamp gets it.

Possible trades are two slots in this group buy for conversion parts. PM me directly if interested in this.

Thanks for looking. Listed on other forums. Larger pix available upon request. Sales conditions follow:

Any firearm(s) that may be listed in this post will ship to an FFL licensee. The item(s) listed may be C&R Eligible (whee! more FFL licensees).

I am an individual. I will be shipping this personally. If your receiving FFL dealer does not do business with individuals, this deal is not for you. If you absolutely MUST have this item, and your FFL only will do business with other FFLs, the shipping and handling fee for me to have it transferred from my FFL will be $200. This fee will be non-refundable.

If you overnight your money to me, please do not expect me to ship your item until the FFL license arrives. If your FFL guys fax machine is broken or if he's called out of town suddenly and it takes a week for him to send his FFL, it'll take at least a week before I ship. To prevent any mixups along these lines, a good idea is to take your money order to your receiving FFL and have him mail your money and his FFL to me in the same envelope.

I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time, under any conditions, for any reason. If this should occur, all funds will be returned, with the exception of the FFL transfer fee mentioned above.

Buyer is expected to know their laws on these items. If you buy it, and I ship it, and it gets impounded, tough luck - no refunds.

The preceding conditions have grown from the rot of a few bad apples.

Stupid Michigan 30" law..............

Always wanted one of them.......

Juggernaut,

As I read the law, 30" is not a problem. Must be longer than 26" with folded stock. If between 26" and 30" it just has to be registered as a 'pistol' in MI.

Text below from MSP FAQ on firearms...

3. Do rifles or shotguns with collapsible/folding stocks have to be registered in Michigan?

MCL 750.222 Yes, provided the rifle or shotgun is 30 inches or less in overall length with the stock collapsed/folded but at least 26 inches and the barrel length is at least 16 inches and 18 inches respectively. Attorney General's opinion #6280: if the firearm is less than 26 inches in overall length or the barrel is less than 16 or 18 inches respectively, the firearm is considered a short-barreled rifle or shotgun and is illegal to possess. MCL 750.224d There is an exception for short-barreled shotguns and short-barreled rifles which the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has found to be a curio, relic, antique, museum piece, or collector's item not likely to be used as a weapon.

The possessor must comply with Section 2 (License to Purchase) and Section 9 (Safety Inspection Certificate/registration) of Act 372.

Jake

Edited by jmacken37

Kit offer now includes:

1 US extended muzzle brake (must be permanently attached for length laws)

1 US short gas piston

This will bring you to 3 of your 6 required US parts (using a Tapco G2 for the other 3 is a painless solution to 922r compliance)

Will take partial trades of a Steyr M-A1

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.