I would pay good $$$

If any of you would make a video of how to do the pistol grip conversion from start to finish I bet not only me but a bunch of others would pay good money. I keep hearing how easy it is, but for people like my self who have never had a good experience with a tool (except installing ceiling fan in my case) and would more than likely yield the weapon inoperable, would pay say 19.95 for such a download or dvd. Here is a money making opportunity for someone.

I'll see what I can do with my still camera's movie mode when I get the charger in the mail. My conversion's done, but I'm sure I can sort of fix it back, at least for demonstration purposes.

I should have something in a week or three, but no promises.

Acer

I'm working on a video series now that will cover PG conversions on the rifles and the shotguns. There are others doing the same. Mine's gonna be more cool though if I can get the girls in bikinis lined up for the test firing! :wub:

I'm working on a video series now that will cover PG conversions on the rifles and the shotguns. There are others doing the same. Mine's gonna be more cool though if I can get the girls in bikinis lined up for the test firing! :wub:

Sweetie, you're going to have to get some yankee women to pose for you when it's 39 degrees outside. Maybe Hillary will pose for you. :rolleyes:

I have been thinking recently about approaching someone I know about doing this professionally, both from who does the talking and work, as well as the person(s) doing the filming and editing.

You might need an FFL to INSTRUCT someone on how to do this type of work but then again, fuck it, lets not check into it, and do it anyway :)

There are a lot of legal implications involved with something like this, and you would sure as shit want to have a license if you plan to SELL it on a grand scale, I would think.