WTS: Saiga 7.62x39 IZ-132 rifle and Saiga 410 IZ-104

We just received a large shipment of Saiga 7.62x39 IZ-132 rifles and Saiga 410 IZ-104 shotguns. We are selling them at $250* each shipped if you buy 1 or $245* each shipped if you buy 2+. None of the rifles have dimpled receivers.

IZ132.jpg

The Saiga 7.62x39 (IZ-132) come complete with a 10 round magazine, cleaning kit, oil can, and instruction manual.

You can add the following accessories to your order:

- 10 Round RAA Magazine - $25* ea. shipped

- 5 Round RAA magazine - $20* ea. shipped

- 30 Round Surefire magazine - $35* ea. shipped

- RAA Skeleton Stock - $69* ea. shipped

- Tapco Single Hook Trigger Group - $25* ea. shipped

- Tapco Double Hook Trigger Group - $25* ea. shipped

pix694392171.jpg

The Saiga 410 shotgun with 19" Barrel (IZ-104) come with a 4 round magazine, cleaning kit, oil can, and instruction manual

You can also add the following to your order:

- 4 Round RAA magazine - $30* ea. shipped

We cannot accept credit cards on firearms, so all prices below above reflect a cash discount. To receive cash discount on accessories, you must purchase and have accessories shipped with rifle or shotgun. All items must be shipped to FFL Dealer. *(All sales to Alaska require an additional shipping charge and all shipments to MS residents require an additional 7% Sales Tax) There are a limited number available, so act fast.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

***************NO SALES TO residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cleveland (OH), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI, Foreign Countries, or where prohibited by law. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.

Edited by MAA

Trigger Group - http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/SaigaMisc.html

just for clarification, by "trigger assembly", do you mean trigger GROUP? or just the trigger?

yeah, really... cant imagine WHY they cant be sold to residents in NY... I have had MANY of them shipped to me here to my FFL...

I guess us NY'ers will just have to buy from a "Classic" arms dealer down south... They ship to NY... with VERY competitive pricing!

:smoke:

Our refusal to do business in the State of New York has very little to do with New York laws. We refuse to avail ourselves to New York's anti-Gun legal climate. Here is a perfect reason why any out of state gun dealer or distributor should refuse to do business with anyone in the state of NY

yeah, really... cant imagine WHY they cant be sold to residents in NY... I have had MANY of them shipped to me here to my FFL...

I guess us NY'ers will just have to buy from a "Classic" arms dealer down south... They ship to NY... with VERY competitive pricing!

Edited by MAA

Fair enough MAA...

Another proof that the fucktards down in the big apple are fucking it up for the rest of the law abiding citizens in the rest of the state...

But then... thats how its always been, eh??? :ded:

We plan to be at some point. We will be starting back at shows in April.

Check, money order, or cash in person

Since you don't take credit cards, what forms of payment do you take?

MAA, are you going to come to any gun shows in Georgia this year?

Edited by MAA

We just received 30 more of each today, so we are extending the sale. We also just received the Galil Style Saiga Handguard for the .223 and 7.62x39 rifles. These are $55 shipped with a rifle below or $59 + S&H if you purchase by itself.

GALILBLACKRIFLE.jpg

We just received a large shipment of Saiga 7.62x39 IZ-132 rifles and Saiga 410 IZ-104 shotguns. We are selling them at $250* each shipped if you buy 1 or $245* each shipped if you buy 2+. None of the rifles have dimpled receivers.

IZ132.jpg

The Saiga 7.62x39 (IZ-132) come complete with a 10 round magazine, cleaning kit, oil can, and instruction manual.

You can add the following accessories to your order:

- 10 Round RAA Magazine - $25* ea. shipped

- 5 Round RAA magazine - $20* ea. shipped

- 30 Round Surefire magazine - $35* ea. shipped

pix694392171.jpg

The Saiga 410 shotgun with 19" Barrel (IZ-104) come with a 4 round magazine, cleaning kit, oil can, and instruction manual

We cannot accept credit cards on firearms, so all prices below above reflect a cash discount. To receive cash discount on accessories, you must purchase and have accessories shipped with rifle or shotgun. All items must be shipped to FFL Dealer. *(All sales to Alaska require an additional shipping charge and all shipments to MS residents require an additional 7% Sales Tax) There are a limited number available, so act fast.

***************NO SALES TO residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cleveland (OH), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI, Foreign Countries, or where prohibited by law. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.

Edited by MAA
  • 2 weeks later...

IZ-132s are sold out. We have several IZ-104s left. We are selling them at $250* each shipped if you buy 1 or $245* each shipped if you buy 2+. None of the rifles have dimpled receivers.

IZ132.jpg

pix694392171.jpg

132 was 16.3". Cost has gone up a lot, so I don't foresee anymore at $250 shipped.

Nathan

I'd like to pick up a IZ 132 also, do you plan on getting any more at this price?

What barrel length are the 132's? 16" or 20"?

Thanks

Chris

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.