Thanks Again!!!!

Sold Pending funds

1 mag to whiskey revenge. Paid. Sending out 01/31

3 mags to tritium. Paid and sent out!

2 mags to levi~still awaiting payment

2 mags to speeds Paid and sent out!

If You looked here. You know what these are.

Good Luck finding em. Oleg@Rusmilitary used to sell em. They've been SOLD OUT for quite awhile.

Maybe Doug Ford/Tantal can get em. But Have seen his prices on Russian magazines! Um yeah....

Right now. IF they were in stock they'd go for 29 british pounds each shipped. $57.48 US Dollars each.( check his site) I got mine from him for around $47.00 Us each. Got a bunch I really don't need.(How many do You need per rifle anyway?) LOL

I'm asking $40.00 each shipped.

I have 9 for sale.

However.... If You buy them all....I'll knock off one mag price/ $40.00 bucks

$320.00 will get You 9 factory Izhmash Saiga 7.62x39 Arrow-in-Triangle stamped, and marked mags.

All of these have not been fired. Straight from Oleg in the UK.

Sounds like alot. But if You want to build an AK-103 clone. You know this isn't a bad deal.

I accept USPS Money Order( postal MO from the post office), or if You'd like... paypal. You'll have to Add 3% to the total.

post-1520-1201328090.png

post-1520-1201328105.png

post-1520-1201328117.png

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
I'll take three. Please PM info for PayPal. Thanks!

Roger. Got you for 3!

So...

between you, and whiskey revenge, and another on krinkfreak.com, thats 7 accounted for.

All Sold Pending Funds! Thanks Everyone!!

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
Dodge... that's actually a Polish polymer mag in my rifle above. Here's a shot with the Russian mag instead.

Oh yeah... did you ever find any of those ribbed AK-103 mags that you were been looking for?

dimpled-y-saiga-l.jpg

Found a lot of people saying they were gonna sell, the didn't........

kind of a bummer really. but wth.....

Your welcome brother!

No need for the greed. Wanted to spread em around. I dont need 25 mags per gun. That's kinda silly.

I hope everyone found the cost to not be a rip off. You wouldn't have believed the cost of some of those mags I bought from members here, and around!

I hope You can build a good AK-103/104 clone now!!!!

Also. I keep getting pm's. No problem, but I truly have just enough for my 1 gun now.

PM Sent yesterday....but I'll take the other one....(if levi doesn't pay or want it)

No problem. I will go in order of requests. All who have requested. Have received mags. kno3mike calls dibs as of like 5 days ago.

ALL out of mags.

:(

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.