German mag pouches fit the S12?

I've had a couple unissued german pouches that looked pretty long. Possibly for 40rnd mags? Anyway they are a little tight, but look like with some alteration, they would fit 12rd s12 mags. I'll need to add about 2" to the top flap for it to catch. I may cut one up for the material.

Also I like German stuff, but I'm not really crazy about rain pattern camo. Will Rit dye fix it?

I found the mags fit better the other way in because of the flared end.

DSCN3944.JPG

Edited by lammy
I've had a couple unissued german pouches that looked pretty long. Possibly for 40rnd mags? Anyway they are a little tight, but look like with some alteration, they would fit 12rd s12 mags. I'll need to add about 2" to the top flap for it to catch. I may cut one up for the material.

Also I like German stuff, but I'm not really crazy about rain pattern camo. Will Rit dye fix it?

I found the mags fit better the other way in because of the flared end.

DSCN3944.JPG

If you are looking to fit 5rd magazines into a pouch, we have a French magazine pouch that will work perfectly. It will hold five loaded magazines and they are easily removed from the pouch. It snaps closed with the magazines in, and can be used on a belt or comes with a shoulder sling.

French Magazine Pouch - Will Work With Saiga-12 5rd Mags