Master Molder Mags

I have the Master Molder mags and like them quite well. I do have a problem with feed ing Brown Bear soft point though.. FMJ or hollow points no problem.. Planning on getting rid of the soft points, still have 200 rounds.

Really? I've fired a few SP thru - Bear I think w/o a prob., but not too many. I've been getting rid of most everything I have except HP - using all my FMJ at the range and keep buying more HP - GET The Wolf Militairy Classic, NOT the Black Box HP. The Militairy Classic has a Much bigger HP and will actually open up and spread out, the Black box is almost like a FMJ rd.

I'm sure there are other places, but my guys at ammunitiontogo.com always seem to have what I need!

Better keep buying guys....never know if we might get the brakes put on us.....if you know what i mean...

Added: I checked that link MD, nice price on the mags, alittle high on the shipping (tested - $12.95 for just 4 mags at the lowest rate, will try again this weekend when I can afford like 8 or 10 and see how high the shipping is)

Edited by BullShark012