another california saiga question.

i am in the process of converting my saiga.

i will be using a mag lock to be compliant with adding a pistol grip.

does anyone know if by adding my mag lock i can use both a pistol grip AND a forward grip (ak "tommy gun" style grip)

or is that one too many "evil features"?

i"m talking about this style forward grip:

post-8228-1203122060.jpg

Edited by bob schwank
i am in the process of converting my saiga.

i will be using a mag lock to be compliant with adding a pistol grip.

does anyone know if by adding my mag lock i can use both a pistol grip AND a forward grip (ak "tommy gun" style grip)

or is that one too many "evil features"?

i"m talking about this style forward grip:

Here is everything you need to know.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=23060

the only issue is i can't find any literature on using BOTH a pistol grip AND a forward hand grip on a fixed magazine rifle.

If you read the laws, an assault weapon is only defined as a weapon with a detachable magazine and an evil feature.

Thus, if you have a fixed magazine, you're allowed any number of any feature in the list. You can have a folding stock, pistol grip, forward pistol grip, and a flash hider for all anyone cares, provided your magazine is fixed.

the only issue is i can't find any literature on using BOTH a pistol grip AND a forward hand grip on a fixed magazine rifle.

If you read the laws, an assault weapon is only defined as a weapon with a detachable magazine and an evil feature.

Thus, if you have a fixed magazine, you're allowed any number of any feature in the list. You can have a folding stock, pistol grip, forward pistol grip, and a flash hider for all anyone cares, provided your magazine is fixed.

Thats why I gave him that link :rolleyes: PPL if your from Kalifornia READ THIS FIRST